Home

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Presentation Additions Overview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Presentation Additions Overview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
I knew the presence of an OSer in the development team would have done nothing but good to the presentation aspect of the game.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
I don't think anyone expected NCAA to all of a sudden have a complete College Gameday show, in-game highlights from around the league, halftime-show, and a nighttime highlight show just appear in one year. I think what most complained about - and rightfully so - was that these additions were always among the most requested but it never seemed the dev team cared.

Now, not only are the improvements very well done, but it finally appears that the team is moving in the right direction in terms of what all the fans have been clamoring for. It is easy to see how the team can continue to build on this over the next few years, including making a big leap onto the next gen console.

Although it was ridiculous to have to wait THIS long for these additions when a game like 2k5 showed it could be done even on the previous console gen, its a welcome sign that things are finally changing. This year, I won't be downloading a roster update from the internet but instead will spend the $60 to have this new presentation.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Presentation Additions Overview

did anybody notice if the game clock of the other games runs down?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Love Love Love the improvements. Im the biggest dynasty player. Smallest improvement with the biggest implications in my book, the mock draft! I think thats so cool.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 05-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_T21
I don't think anyone expected NCAA to all of a sudden have a complete College Gameday show, in-game highlights from around the league, halftime-show, and a nighttime highlight show just appear in one year. I think what most complained about - and rightfully so - was that these additions were always among the most requested but it never seemed the dev team cared.

Now, not only are the improvements very well done, but it finally appears that the team is moving in the right direction in terms of what all the fans have been clamoring for. It is easy to see how the team can continue to build on this over the next few years, including making a big leap onto the next gen console.

Although it was ridiculous to have to wait THIS long for these additions when a game like 2k5 showed it could be done even on the previous console gen, its a welcome sign that things are finally changing. This year, I won't be downloading a roster update from the internet but instead will spend the $60 to have this new presentation.
2k5 never had a real time ticker with upset alerts, priority score alerts, and in game studio updates along with dynamic commentary alongside of it. Give EA some credit for doing something new that 2k never had.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #14
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2

i don't want to start a thread for one question but does anyone know if they are tweaking CC at all?? TIA.

it wasn't very realistic last year. i hated how you could be the best coach in the universe but couldn't get schools on your presitige level to offer you head jobs but you'll get a million OC/DC offers from 1 and 2 star schools.
Chicago White Sox
Old 05-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDTGodfather
i don't want to start a thread for one question but does anyone know if they are tweaking CC at all?? TIA.

it wasn't very realistic last year. i hated how you could be the best coach in the universe but couldn't get schools on your presitige level to offer you head jobs but you'll get a million OC/DC offers from 1 and 2 star schools.
From what I've heard, no.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #16
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
I just hope for the life of me that the new simulation system doesn't mean we can't still select ANY game want as user games each week.

?????????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »