Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #25
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

Did they at least fix the "pink number" bug?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #26
Rookie

bucsman80's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

I saw in madden 13 a gameface in legend mode, So ncaa should have it next year. Team builder is pretty good, just tweaked a little. It a website(team builder), can they add things to the site through out the year? like updated uniform and roster,,
Old 06-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6
Only 12 teams is the lamest, dumbest, thing ever. Why so lazy EA??? That was the final say so of whether or not I buy the game this year. Looks like EA doesn't want my ncaa football business for a second straight year. At least I have Madden to look forward to.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #28
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

What a damn shame.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #29
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Damn man all i want is too have more options for uniforms ie helmets gamepants and sock color. stadiums just ability to have my team logo all over stadium instead of actual team
Old 06-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

When introduced Teambuilder was revolutionary!!! Fast forward to year 4 and there has been very little added. I would like to know what EA's plans are with this feature. Will there be an overhaul in NCAA '14, or '15, or not at all? We received a good explanation on why RTP wasn't in '13, how about telling us all why this feature is being virtually ignored?
Old 06-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #31
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Seems they spent all the money adding Heisman Challenge instead of fixing or updating features already in the game. You're better than that EA!

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #32
Rookie

muleyman's Arena

OVR: 2

just seriously depressed about this as i have been for 2 years now, man why do they just not care .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »