Home

Ncaa football 13 purchase stories

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 13 purchase stories within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #33
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Ncaa football 13 purchase stories

2 wrongs don't make a right. That guy going to end up getting fired when they do their weekly audits of the cashier drawer and find out he is $65 short.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #34
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by markman282
So me and my 2 friends go into Walmart, get our games. Go to pay for them and the guy says do u want to pay for them all together. So we did long story short he somehow only thought we got 2 copies and charged us 120 bucks for 3 copies of NCAA. Here is the proof:
You should have went back and told them they gave you an extra one you didn't pay for. You clearly knew they made a mistake and decided to just go with it. The other day i was in a pizza place waiting for my order when the owner came over and him and i got into a conversation for enough time that he had assumed i already paid. He gave me my food and said, good day and walked away. I could have easily just left but I didn't walk out with free food, I instead said "you forgot to charge me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeath
Well its walmarts fault they sold him three games for the price of two
Yes it's their fault but that doesn't excuse him for being dishonest about it. He knew they made a mistake, he very easily could have made them aware of the situation but he chose not to.

Quote:
:f reddy::fre ddy: thank u finally someone on here understands
Understands what, that someone can make a mistake at their job and someone else can be fully aware of the mistake and not tell them about it? Cool you got a game for free that you already had 2 copies of, you are awesome.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #35
Rookie

markman282's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
So me and my 2 friends go into Walmart, get our games. Go to pay for them and the guy says do u want to pay for them all together. So we did long story short he somehow only thought we got 2 copies and charged us 120 bucks for 3 copies of NCAA. Here is the proof:
this is the reason we bought 3 copies of ncaa......... if u havent noticed the bold will answer ur question
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAA: Notre Dame Fightin' Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
How did they get your number? Did you go to the CSI version of Walmart.
No... I called them silly rabbit! with the number on the receipt and talked to the manager who's name is also on the receipt. It was a hint to the OP (shhh)
Old 07-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #37
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
this is the reason we bought 3 copies of ncaa......... if u havent noticed the bold will answer ur question
but you didn't buy 3 copies, you bought 2 and stole the other. Go ahead and say they forgot to charge you but you knew they didn't charge you and you let it slide. When they gave you the total price that right there should have set off a red flag that they didn't calculate something right. But instead you and your 2 sidekicks decided to keep quiet to you could get away with it.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #38
Rookie

ckm373's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
2 wrongs don't make a right. That guy going to end up getting fired when they do their weekly audits of the cashier drawer and find out he is $65 short.
The cashier isn't going to be 65$ dollars short, he was only rung up for two copies of the game. They would be short if the cashier rang up for three copies and they only paid for two
Old 07-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #39
Rookie

markman282's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
but you didn't buy 3 copies, you bought 2 and stole the other. Go ahead and say they forgot to charge you but you knew they didn't charge you and you let it slide. When they gave you the total price that right there should have set off a red flag that they didn't calculate something right. But instead you and your 2 sidekicks decided to keep quiet to you could get away with it.
You got me Nancy Drew!
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAA: Notre Dame Fightin' Irish
Old 07-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #40
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckm373
The cashier isn't going to be 65$ dollars short, he was only rung up for two copies of the game. They would be short if the cashier rang up for three copies and they only paid for two
Walmart keeps a close eye on how many items they have in stock and they count it on a weekly basis. When they run the numbers of how much money was made in that department for this week compared to what is left in the inventory, the numbers not going to match.

That whole Electronic Department going to be put on D day for it, guaranteed. And for the next few weeks everybody in that department going to have their cashier number audited every other day.

Let the assistant manager over electronics find out Friday when they check their numbers they only made X amount of money, but more product is missing then money made, they going to flip out and audit the hell out of that department.

Then they going to look at the security tape of everybody that was on the register in that department. It won't take them long to find out that guy let a game go for free.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »