Home

Ncaa football 13 purchase stories

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 13 purchase stories within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
EDIT: Took down the comment as it just isn't worth it.

Story: I placed preorder the day Amazon marked it down to 45 bucks. I think that was like May 7. Did some travelling about the south and in late June had some bouts with hemoptysis. Had some procedures the first week of July to stop that and I'm recovering nicely from those and will go home in about a week or so. Anyway, I got the game and code today. Will play when I get back from the hospital.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Fredonia; 07-10-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #42
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Re: Ncaa football 13 purchase stories

If the story is true, then good for the OP for getting a free copy. I would have said something to the cashier, but that's ME. So people shouldn't get so high and mighty and turn this in to a lecture.

As for stories, well I purchased the game at Best Buy after a horrible day at work, then stop to buy some other "stuff" on my way home (beer :]). I finally get home, open the best buy bag, and realize the game is still in it's "protective shell" (aka the plastic anti-theft box Best Buy uses). Seeing as it had a sensor on it, I was in a dilemma as to either returning to BB so they can open it, or breaking the damn thing and opening it myself. Needless to say, after playing "how would a thief open this box" for a little while, I popped it in my 360 and have been enjoying it since.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #43
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Okay points and counter points have been made. Make this about purchase stories or it will get shut down.

First/Last warning to get it back on topic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #44
Rookie

Went to gamestop after work. The guy asked me if I had a pre-order when I told him no he went off on a rant. I told him I wanted to wait for reviews and check out videos online before I decided to buy. He continued to rant on about preordering and said he if ever saw me buying a game on release day again without a pre-order he wouldn't sell it to me. Felt like walking out and giving my business to walmart instead.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:25 PM   #45
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebus
Went to gamestop after work. The guy asked me if I had a pre-order when I told him no he went off on a rant. I told him I wanted to wait for reviews and check out videos online before I decided to buy. He continued to rant on about preordering and said he if ever saw me buying a game on release day again without a pre-order he wouldn't sell it to me. Felt like walking out and giving my business to walmart instead.
i woulda told him to F off, walked out and buy it somewhere else. It's one thing for him to try and get you to preorder, all Gamestop employees do it as you're checking out because it's part of their job. But usually if you say no or tell them you don't buy a lot of games they let it go. To say he wouldn't sell you a game in the future if you didn't preorder, joking or not, is unacceptable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #46
Rookie

As for the guy who only received 7 dollars for his copy, according to the commercials I've seen lately, they shorted you 2 bucks. Lol. Now as for my story about my purchase. I preordered about a few weeks ago on Amazon for the Oregon uniform code and find myself still waiting by my door like a puppy waiting for his owners to come home, fml. Wish GameStop had that preorder. I'd be playing already, fml.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeath
Well its walmarts fault they sold him three games for the price of two
People make mistakes man.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 5

Edit: Nvm, no point. Back on topic.

Last edited by Gloves 82; 07-10-2012 at 09:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »