Home

How can your mascot win the Capital One Mascot Challenge and still not be in game?

This is a discussion on How can your mascot win the Capital One Mascot Challenge and still not be in game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
Rookie

djblizza's Arena

OVR: 1
Unhappy How can your mascot win the Capital One Mascot Challenge and still not be in game?

I'm never one to complain and I have been a loyal NCAA gamer since the mid 90's but this is getting annoying. How can your teams mascot win the Capital One Mascot Challenge last year beating every single freaking mascot in the country in votes by a landslide and still not make it into the game? I'm not even asking for them to be a featured mascot or even be in the mascot challenge it would just be nice to see him on the sideline hopping around. May seem silly to some but just having a mascot on the sideline makes a significant difference in your game experience. EA can sit there and take all the time in the world on all these big programs and wasting time on paratroopers parachuting in pregame or on dumb modes that hardly anyone plays but they cant take the time to do simple things like add in mascots and get stadiums correct for the smaller schools? Not everyone is into the bigger schools and I would appreciate more time and care taken with my team as they do others I mean it took EA until like NCAA11 to even get my teams stadium to even halfway kinda look like it does. I think some of you guys who like the smaller schools can relate I dunno its just kinda a slap in the face to me as a loyal fan.
NCAAF#1 Nevada Wolfpack
NCAAF#2 Miami Hurricanes
NCAAB#1 Nevada Wolfpack
NCAAB#2 UNLV Rebels
MLB San Francisco Giants
NHL San Jose Sharks
NFL San Francisco 49ers
NBA Sacramento Kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
Rookie

djblizza's Arena

Re: How can your mascot win the Capital One Mascot Challenge and still not be in game

NCAAF#1 Nevada Wolfpack
NCAAF#2 Miami Hurricanes
NCAAB#1 Nevada Wolfpack
NCAAB#2 UNLV Rebels
MLB San Francisco Giants
NHL San Jose Sharks
NFL San Francisco 49ers
NBA Sacramento Kings
Old 07-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: How can your mascot win the Capital One Mascot Challenge and still not be in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblizza
I would appreciate more time and care taken with my team as they do others
EA doesn't cater to you or a single user.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm sure I'm going to encounter similar disappointment when I come to find "Zippy" from the University of Akron, who also won the Capitol One Mascot Challenge is also missing.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
I mean im sorry dude, but there are a lot more important things that need fixed still. Your thread will probably get closed. Not trying to be mean, I have some little pet peeves also like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
Rookie

djblizza's Arena

I'm not saying cater to one user this post is about my team in particular yes but i'm speaking up about every small school out there that EA skips every single year. I personally would much rather have a game with far less bugs and glitches and having all the schools in game with their mascots, individual team entrences, and stadiums correct then 100 variations of the oregon uniform and some stupid new game mode. But I guess thats just me.
NCAAF#1 Nevada Wolfpack
NCAAF#2 Miami Hurricanes
NCAAB#1 Nevada Wolfpack
NCAAB#2 UNLV Rebels
MLB San Francisco Giants
NHL San Jose Sharks
NFL San Francisco 49ers
NBA Sacramento Kings
Old 07-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Zippy's in.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

hes not in because the usc song girls needed a facelift a tummy tuck and breast inhancement surgery....that is why nevadas mascot is not in as well as other things

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »