Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #25
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I was under the impression this patch would add a uniform store. First look through I didn't see anything. Anybody else see it?
That will be in the late august patch.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major9
Even though EA didn't mention it, someone said they might(probably just hoping) fix user catching and swat button on defense in this one. Anyone noticed anything different there?
Just downloaded the update for 360, and this was the first thing I checked hoping it would be better. I must say that it did seem better actually. On offense, my receiver attempted almost every user catch I input except for a couple where the ball was clearly out of his reach (still wish there'd be an animation at least, but I was never going to reach it). Defensively, the interception button worked almost flawlessly, and the swat button worked pretty well while running. However, I don't think I was able to trigger a swat action from a standing strafe.

Not sure if I'm just adjusting to the poor initial catch/swat input or there was a fix, but I am definitely more confident that I'll be able to play balls better now. Still, I except some frustrating plays, but nowhere near what it used to be.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 3

I download the patch, played 2 games, and the first thing I noticed is that I can get pressure on the quarterback now from the front 4, before it was nonexistent (for me atleast)

probably just a coincidence since they say said it is not a gameplay patch, has this happened to anybody else?
Old 07-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I download the patch, played 2 games, and the first thing I noticed is that I can get pressure on the quarterback now from the front 4, before it was nonexistent (for me atleast)

probably just a coincidence since they say said it is not a gameplay patch, has this happened to anybody else?
Placebo effect
Old 07-31-2012, 10:32 AM   #29
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10
Not that excited about this update. Really waiting for that August update with the uniform store.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:35 AM   #30
Rookie

brutx15's Arena

Does anyone have a link for the full details of this 1st update? It only fixed freezing issues or what? Easports website has full details listed but they are just in one list, and not separated by patch 1 and patch 2. Dumb EA...
Old 07-31-2012, 10:38 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan04
Just downloaded the update for 360, and this was the first thing I checked hoping it would be better. I must say that it did seem better actually. On offense, my receiver attempted almost every user catch I input except for a couple where the ball was clearly out of his reach (still wish there'd be an animation at least, but I was never going to reach it). Defensively, the interception button worked almost flawlessly, and the swat button worked pretty well while running. However, I don't think I was able to trigger a swat action from a standing strafe.

Not sure if I'm just adjusting to the poor initial catch/swat input or there was a fix, but I am definitely more confident that I'll be able to play balls better now. Still, I except some frustrating plays, but nowhere near what it used to be.

Thanks for checking and hopefully it is better even if its just slightly. Im on vacation and wont get to play for a few more days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #32
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse

sounds to me like something that's actually been working all along, people just need a patch that didn't touch upon the issue, to make people think it was fixed.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »