Home

Just had a game 75-72, say what?

This is a discussion on Just had a game 75-72, say what? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just had a game 75-72, say what?

Seriously what's wrong with this game?

Anyways, had a home match against Ohio State(coaching dynasty), they are slightly better then me, but..Whole match OS was all out blitzing, as the result i was keep scoring on deep passes.Not that i wanted but mu QB was keep throwing deep.

Every time i would score CPU would go back and score TD ,no biggie, but the way they were scoring:

- TD#1: My CB decides to run from LOS to opponents end zone for no reason,leaving safety alone with 2 WR ..TD

- TD#2: Ohio QB (which is Pocket passer at this point) decides to tuck it in and run(more like crawl) on 3 and 19 from their 27. So he casually strolled to endzone with most of my team just standing around and watching(they were in dime)

- TD# 3: 3 and long again , playing dime cover 3 buzz, my FS decides to run all the way towards LOS awhile after ball was snapped leaving open WR

- TD# 4: TE with speed of 70ish was faster then whole dime package DB's (they are all 90+ speed and 75+ PRC/AW), again 60+ TD....

I've seen my WR's bouncing back 3 yards off the DB's at LOS on release, and my 86 BCV power RB running sideways on Dive play despite huge glaring gap...All along i was playing conservative pass defense, not aggressive one and my defense is A- rated...

This is my 7th season in dynasty with Indiana and season before this one i have moved to Heisman(OS coaching sliders), because CPU simply couldn't run or defend on AA...Previous season was fun , but only when i started this season weird things started happening.

I mean, what gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Just had a game 75-72, say what?

I had a game against one of my friends that was 78-73. Don't know if that's normal, but you're not the only one.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Nothings wrong with the game. You happen to be, wait for it..... The Master! Rock on dude.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Nothings wrong with the game. You happen to be, wait for it..... The Master! Rock on dude.
I am not master, nor want to be one(i'm rather n00b), just want to have decent game that somewhat resembles to football.

Didn't play football video game till last year since Football Pro 96 (or 98 can't remember).
Old 08-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq071
I am not master, nor want to be one(i'm rather n00b), just want to have decent game that somewhat resembles to football.

Didn't play football video game till last year since Football Pro 96 (or 98 can't remember).
Check out some sliders on the website here..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq071

Then you are... wait for it. A coaching savant. Soon to be lifted to the heavens as The God-coach of NCAA and its' Affiliates.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:40 AM   #7
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Then you are... wait for it. A coaching savant. Soon to be lifted to the heavens as The God-coach of NCAA and its' Affiliates.
looks like the ea lovers have taken over.. did you even buy the game, it has issues, tennis shoes in fact

Old 08-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Check out some sliders on the website here..
I am using one of the OS sliders, and as i said, first season that i was using them was great, then second one AI inexplicably went on fritz and started doing weird things.

i don't think that CB/FS leaving their mark and running towards the opponents OL or endzone for no reason has anything to do with sliders.Or RB in 60's breaking tackles from 2 mlb's and 1 DT at the same that are 20+ points higher the he is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »