Home

New NCAA Football 13 Uniforms Available Now For 360, September 18th For PS3

This is a discussion on New NCAA Football 13 Uniforms Available Now For 360, September 18th For PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #129
MC2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New NCAA Football 13 Uniforms Available Now For 360, September 18th For PS3

Any pics of all the new Oregon options?
Old 09-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #130
Banned

Pmoney327's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC2
Any pics of all the new Oregon options?
Old 09-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #131
Banned

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
And anyone who just wants to blame EA solely for uniforms not being in on time should also just stop.
Schools are on the hook for getting their looks to EA before their deadline. They share the blame too.

I'm no game designer and I don't know EA's production schedule/policies (and I suspect neither do you) but I do understand the concept of a deadline - the final point at which submissions are no longer accepted. For all we know, the mid-April deadline is the practical last-minute to add in new elements.
Missouri unveiled their uniforms on April 14th I believe. If i was the AD or whoever had to provide EA with the uniforms to get them in. There is no way i would have given it to them before we showed them off. I wouldn't trust EA to keep anything a secret. They would have gotten the uniform done and used it in a promo to show off that they will have new uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #132
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Yeah this week and half wait sucks like hell. I was excited this mourning to see all the uniforms they added especially all of the Oregon ones(I just knew the yellow helmet wasn't going to be in this update). Then when that post saying PS3 doesn't drop until the 18th all that excitement went out the door. Now seeing all the new unis in action it is almost impossible for me to start a new dynasty before the 18. Damn shame this is the first year I have the game on PS3 and have to wait a week and a half for the one DLC I really wanted.

Hopefully they can work with Sony to get this out before then. I remember before in the past they pushed and got MS to get an update in sooner than they first said. This extra long time between system releases hurts nobody but the fan base and EA for that matter cause a lot of guys won't understand or just refuse to understand the real reasons why.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #133
Banned

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
And anyone who just wants to blame EA solely for uniforms not being in on time should also just stop.
Schools are on the hook for getting their looks to EA before their deadline. They share the blame too.

I'm no game designer and I don't know EA's production schedule/policies (and I suspect neither do you) but I do understand the concept of a deadline - the final point at which submissions are no longer accepted. For all we know, the mid-April deadline is the practical last-minute to add in new elements.
And what excuse do you have for TCU? Still no new uniform. How long have people been waiting for that? I dont care that much about uniforms. Ill play without them. But if your gonna release them do it for everyone and not just 360. If you have to submit the DLC earlier then do it. EA has had these uniforms done for at least a month and a half. And if they cant get new uniform in after April. Something is wrong. The uniform is probably the easiest thing to implement.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #134
Rookie

drift7one's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Then when that post saying PS3 doesn't drop until the 18th all that excitement went out the door. Now seeing all the new unis in action it is almost impossible for me to start a new dynasty before the 18.
you can still start a dynasty. when the uniforms are updated in the game, you'll still have access to use them. you wont have to restart or anything.

of course by the time the release is out on PS3, I'll be in dynasty year 4 with Oregon, which will likely in real life be getting another uniform set then. Oregon cant keep a uniform template for longer than 3 years. lol.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #135
Rookie

TB12TCUPROCOMBAT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
And what excuse do you have for TCU? Still no new uniform. How long have people been waiting for that? I dont care that much about uniforms. Ill play without them. But if your gonna release them do it for everyone and not just 360. If you have to submit the DLC earlier then do it. EA has had these uniforms done for at least a month and a half. And if they cant get new uniform in after April. Something is wrong. The uniform is probably the easiest thing to implement.
Yea TCU has had these uniforms for a year now and yet there aren't even in the first update. What reasons are there for them not to have them. EA has no excuses for this one. Also why is there new stadium not in the game as well. They started building the stadium last year.

Last edited by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT; 09-06-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #136
Rookie

TB12TCUPROCOMBAT's Arena

could you post that screenshot because i didn't see it. Thanks it would help alot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »