Home

This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

This is a discussion on This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should EA place fixing the DB Glitch as their highest priority?
Absolutely - I can't play this game until it's fixed. 220 66.27%
I don't care as long as I can score easily and win. 27 8.13%
Shut up can I just have more uniforms? 85 25.60%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #185
Rookie

beecravey7's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

I play online on the PS3 and I have noticed the glitch online but I don't really think I have noticed it happen very much. I have played about 7 games online and have had several games that have been defensive battles. my last game I was michigan and i lost to Notre Dame 14-7 . They do need to fix this though because whenever you see it happen, it is like seeing someone let their dog crap in your yard and then leave it there while they are walking their dog. You wonder why, and then you get pissed off. Joking aside, this can actually ruin a game even if it only happens once during that game so please fix it EA.

Last edited by beecravey7; 09-15-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 5

Coverage in this game is what makes this game so frustrating. Run blocking and pass blocking are still frustrating as well but coverage is borderline ridiculous. That's also not mentioning that when I get out of a clinch with my defensive lineman and begin my chase of the quarterback my guys still stumble with no rhyme or reason.

I have my coverage settings at 100 on Varsity and it doesn't matter, my guys can't defend the out pattern or corner pattern. My guys backtrack, the receiver comes out of their break and my guys stay either backtracking or freeze for a second and their guy gets wide open. I prefer 3rd down and short compared with 3rd down and long. On short they rarely throw corner patterns while on long they use these. I can't stop it in man to man and zone coverage is as useless is ever. CB ratings compared to WR ratings doesn't even matter. Bump and run is still useless as well because too often my lockdown corner wiffs on his bump leaving the receiver streaking down the field.

I still don't give up much on defense but it's this nonsense that drives me up the wall. FBs missing blocks on LBs on run plays, receivers wiffing on blocking drives me crazy as well but I've learned to live with that but pass coverage is utterly ridiculous and I want to love this game, so many good small improvements and I can live with it's NCAA 2012.5 except pass coverage is stupid in this game.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cal just lost to Ohio St. on a DB glitch... ONLY IN RESL LIFE, LOL

Seriously, somebody find a good clip of that. The saftey does exactly what you guys say the game's safeties do.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #188
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSmooth

Seriously, somebody find a good clip of that. The saftey does exactly what you guys say the game's safeties do.
I saw it - and the first thing I told myself was, he back pedal first - then sprinted forwards.

Completely different than the DB glitch, man. For the last time ever - the DB glitch is not a busted coverage. It is an animation of a sprint from side to side or forward - then a wind sprint back to where they came from.

The Cal game, the safety did the back pedal first - then bit - resulting on a busted coverage play.

Some people just always have to be right - and if it's not particular to them, screw everyone else. It's an issue that obviously 60+ people are having - so what's the harm in being supportive? Pride, that's what. It's for the best of the game - yet people still choose to come in and try to disprove everything that we are experiencing. Like it's an US vs EA thing. Notice I haven't even brought up EA's mishaps in this entire discussion. I'm not trying to turn this into a complaint thread. I've followed the rules - I've produced the proof - yet constantly, the MODS won't listen to me or return PMs (thanks!) and the viewers are plenty, but the thing that keeps this thread going are the guys hating.

Eff it - shut this thread down. At least the mods will listen to me then, right?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #189
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

Not sure wth is going on, on the site but a bunch of spammers are going crazy making tons of threads about live stream college games. Going to bump this thread so it doesn't get lost.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 09-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #190
Pro

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSmooth

When I saw that play, I thought of the glitch.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #191
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianoJJ

When I saw that play, I thought of the glitch.

The glitch happened on Donald Drivers TD in the Bears/packers Thursday night game too. It happens from time to time in real life, but it happens at least 10 times a game on Heisman and AA. If we saw it once every 20 games, no big deal, the Safety was confused due to low awareness rating and he found himself in no mans land. But Heisman is much easier than Varsity because of the glitch. Thats not right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #192
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
The glitch happened on Donald Drivers TD in the Bears/packers Thursday night game too. It happens from time to time in real life, but it happens at least 10 times a game on Heisman and AA. If we saw it once every 20 games, no big deal, the Safety was confused due to low awareness rating and he found himself in no mans land. But Heisman is much easier than Varsity because of the glitch. Thats not right.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »