Home

This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

This is a discussion on This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should EA place fixing the DB Glitch as their highest priority?
Absolutely - I can't play this game until it's fixed. 220 66.27%
I don't care as long as I can score easily and win. 27 8.13%
Shut up can I just have more uniforms? 85 25.60%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #577
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
But it won't happen in user vs user games and that's what it ultimately comes down to in OD's.
True, but ideally in an online dynasty, don't you want every game to be meaningful. Years back, I was in a great online dynasty with hard Heisman sliders where the humans actually lost some games to the CPU. Every game counted. Users were going to lesser bowls. Some had 4 or 5 losses. Best online dynasty I was ever in. With this glitch, its almost a guarantee that noone will lose to the CPU.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #578
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
You know guy's - everyone has different opinions. It doesn't make one group right or the other group right.
Quote:
90% of the NCAA forum is basically unreadable because of all the bitching, accusations, and just general sophomoric attitude that is being displayed

It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 07-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #579
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
You know guy's - everyone has different opinions. It doesn't make one group right or the other group right. People see different things and that is very obvious with NCAA 14. This years game may play sim for some, and not so much for others - but it doesn't mean everyone has to be smart asses all the time. 90% of the NCAA forum is basically unreadable because of all the bitching, accusations, and just general sophomoric attitude that is being displayed - So if that's your goal, than please just continue posting this way -
So, do you not believe there is a DB glitch?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #580
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9

You guys crack me up. I don't work for EA. I work for CBS.

Here's the deal. I like coming to this forum because guys are passionate about football games like I am. I love this community... HOWEVA... some people it seems just like to complain. You want realism but heaven forbid your plays make the wrong reads. Those do not mix. There are probably multiple misreads in every play of a college game.

I see what you are talking about in this thread and yea I think it's an AI issue but it doesn't kill the game for me and it doesn't happen as much as it use to. I'm fine with it and I'm fine with my safety misreading plays at times.

Now if it happens ALL the time then I might complain.

Some teams are just good at making the defense screw up. Baylor has been like that for a few years now. It's amazing how many deep balls they complete.
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS
Old 07-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #581
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbends
You guys crack me up. I don't work for EA. I work for CBS.

Here's the deal. I like coming to this forum because guys are passionate about football games like I am. I love this community... HOWEVA... some people it seems just like to complain. You want realism but heaven forbid your plays make the wrong reads. Those do not mix. There are probably multiple misreads in every play of a college game.

I see what you are talking about in this thread and yea I think it's an AI issue but it doesn't kill the game for me and it doesn't happen as much as it use to. I'm fine with it and I'm fine with my safety misreading plays at times.

Now if it happens ALL the time then I might complain.

Some teams are just good at making the defense screw up. Baylor has been like that for a few years now. It's amazing how many deep balls they complete.
It does happen all the time in the waning seconds of a game. Go play a game and let the AI take a 3 point lead on you late.....You will see the glitch for certain.

In games you are winning and have no need to go deep, you won't see it. It appears less this year because there are no holding calls because the holding slider is broken so there are less 3rd and very longs where the AI goes into zone. But should you find yourself with a 3rd and 20, you'll most certainly see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #582
Rookie

Lzydd's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Exactly - that's my whole point right there - if someone has a different opinion then they are just wrong - and a stupid *** for thinking that way. If that's how you feel, that's fine, but it isn't necessary to dump all over someone else for having a different opinion
The amount of fumbles/gray facemasks/broken AI/broken schedules aren't opinions, they're factually wrong.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #583
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9

Hey stuff happens. NCAA football games are more wide open and I like that. Crazy stuff happens in college games.

NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS
Old 07-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #584
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Well. Based on the last few pages I see there is no hope. All I can say is I hope everyone enjoys their game to the fullest.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »