Home

A solution for the no-huddle delay until patch drops.

This is a discussion on A solution for the no-huddle delay until patch drops. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Rookie

renegade28's Arena

OVR: 2
A solution for the no-huddle delay until patch drops.

I know this is a bit late as the patch is supposed to fix this issue, but here's a solution to the long delay that occurs when running the no-huddle. Run the no-huddle as usual, choose your play (or spike ball), then immediately press the audible button (square on PS3). Next, wait for the QB to start his signaling, then press L2 (on the PS3) to call the same play. The receivers will break out of their 'I can't hear you' animation and you will be able to snap the ball almost immediately.

Using this, you can usually spike the ball with only 1 or 2 seconds going off the clock.

Again, it is important that you press the audible button, then wait for the QB to start his signaling before you hit L2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: A solution for the no-huddle delay until patch drops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade28
I know this is a bit late as the patch is supposed to fix this issue, but here's a solution to the long delay that occurs when running the no-huddle. Run the no-huddle as usual, choose your play (or spike ball), then immediately press the audible button (square on PS3). Next, wait for the QB to start his signaling, then press L2 (on the PS3) to call the same play. The receivers will break out of their 'I can't hear you' animation and you will be able to snap the ball almost immediately.

Using this, you can usually spike the ball with only 1 or 2 seconds going off the clock.

Again, it is important that you press the audible button, then wait for the QB to start his signaling before you hit L2.
Thank you sir, but some random guy figured this out and passed it on to everybody maybe 1 or 2 days after the last patch.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #3
Banned

jaybird2585's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Thank you sir, but some random guy figured this out and passed it on to everybody maybe 1 or 2 days after the last patch.
Was that random guy me? Because I said this a while back, but last I checked, no one really acknowledged it.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #4
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird2585
Was that random guy me? Because I said this a while back, but last I checked, no one really acknowledged it.
IDK but this is certainly old news now. Guys have been doing this a day or so after the last patch.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:30 AM   #5
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yea I've said it a couple times as well, I'm surprised I haven't seen more people doing it online, figured everyone would know by now. And I've played a lot of online games. It is rare that people know to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
Rookie

sebastiancane's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I've learned not to believe anything a Packer fan says.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

No need to now...patch is out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »