Home

NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #81
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

Yeah, like I said a few weeks ago, exporting my RTG to Madden is the whole reason I play that mode (thankfully I do like playing Dynasty a bit, otherwise the game would be a total bust for me).

However, that being said, there is a bit of a workaround. Create yourself at whatever position you like to play in RTG and Madden. Put yourself on a team and go into Dynasty. Sim a few seasons (or play them if you prefer) then when "you" graduate or go pro early, export your draft class. Then you can import to Madden and switch control to yourself that way. It might be a bit complicated and you won't be able to use Gameface (but let's face it, we went years without that feature so it shouldn't be that big of a deal), but it works.
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #82
Rookie

stanimal032's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKingJeremy
I can confirm that you can NOT export your Road to Glory.

I played every game from High School to my senior year in college and in the end you just get a message that says,

"Your college career is over" "Your Road to Glory Score is XXXX"

(XXXX is of course your final Road to Glory score, not actually the letter X)

There is NO option to export your game save.

Apparently it is a Dynasty Only option.

It makes me sick.
Wow...this pisses me off. I almost have no use for NCAA 14 now.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

I didn't have time to read through all the responses to this topic so if it was covered I apologize for the redundancy.

I think that all of you are taking too technical of an approach to this topic. Currently the NCAA and EA Sports are embroiled in a lawsuit where using the likeness of college athletes without proper compensation is the main issue. To help them avoid further litigation the people at EA have taken the step of removing any possible link between actual players and their likenesses being used in any game without proper compensation. While I am like the rest of you and would love to have the draft classes be importable, I think that the student athletes should be compensated if their likenesses are used.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:45 PM   #84
Just started!

OVR: 0

actually there is a way to export rtg into madden 25.

Step.1 Go into NCAA and check the ratings for your RTG player and write down the settings
Step.2 Go into madden create a player in the creation center and then go to connected franchise and go to player and click on play as a already existing player and then chose that player and enjoy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »