Home

Equipment hopes for 14

This is a discussion on Equipment hopes for 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Equipment hopes for 14

The first thing EA should do is actually use the Uniform Store, you know the great feature that they put in the game and then proceeded not to use. When I first saw it I thought "What a great idea" but then they proceeded to only update it once, aside from small bundles that you had to pay for. Meanwhile plenty of teams' unis that weren't in the game yet continued to not be in the game for absolutely no reason. That is moronic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #26
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

This thread is a demand for the art department. Just unacceptable to not have this kind of stuff, while madden has half of this stuff in theirs for 2 years. If they add it in before release, there will be a huge difference. Small things make big things. I'm not going to buy a game where cleats and face masks haven't been added since 4 years ago. PLEASE EA!!!!!!!!!!!!
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers

Last edited by Sparkles; 04-14-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #27
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
i love it .. and yea the old one looked like a white pomeranian, so i cant wait to see how they use this new logo with the football unis..there is also another version of the new logo that is outlined in grey instead of red and i think that one looks even better..i would love to see some "cool grey" nike combat uniforms in the future for UConn...get it in there EA!!
I hope they incorporate both colors. They can use both logos to have more uniform color schemes. I'd like to see a grey matte helmet, with a red jersey and grey pants. The same could go for the blue. I've always wanted them to incorporate more red. Maybe they can even use silver.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #28
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by premeteam
Eye Black

Facemasks

Mouthpiece

3/4 Sleeve's

Team Colored Socks
Man those socks are just so smooth. I do see that players have been starting to wear the basketball shooters sleeve too.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #29
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
The first thing EA should do is actually use the Uniform Store, you know the great feature that they put in the game and then proceeded not to use. When I first saw it I thought "What a great idea" but then they proceeded to only update it once, aside from small bundles that you had to pay for. Meanwhile plenty of teams' unis that weren't in the game yet continued to not be in the game for absolutely no reason. That is moronic.
Yea and if they aren't going to use the uniform store they should just give us free updates. That is what I would at least expect a company to do who wants to please the fans (but someone would say, "ea don't care about fans" Lol). I think NBA 2k13 does a great job at updating on things like shoes. If they were not able to get the shoe in the game before the release, they will at least give the shoe to you in an update. And if they had to update a jersey because a team went to new ones, they would eventually give it to you in an update. The same thing goes for a shoe that is released later in the season. I wish EA could take a page from their book on that one.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #30
Rookie

kennethxD's Arena

OVR: 5

As long as they have UCF's new unis i'll be happy...

Old 04-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #31
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethxD
As long as they have UCF's new unis i'll be happy...

lmao @ this.. bro they didnt even have michigan states a couple years back...u are lucky they know UCF is division 1 lolol...j/k i guess we'll see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Oh yea you're right. I should've said that they colored the flame when they shouldn't have. They also colored the area around the laces that should've been white. That is why their replica looks so bad.
Bad is a compliment more like awful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »