Home

NCAA Football 14 Team Ratings Revealed from E3 Build

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Team Ratings Revealed from E3 Build within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Team Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
as a hogs fan arkansas should have a mid-high 70's on off say 76 and a 70-72 on D
and Auburn should be 83 OFF 71 DEF
After a 3-9 winless SEC record I think Aub should be worse than that
Old 06-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #58
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnowledge
No I think you are misunderstanding me. I meant FSU has been ranked in the NCAA game every year which is BS considering some of their records and final rankings.
Ahh I see, ya I agree they always get the high ratings
Old 06-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #59
Rookie

Lawdawg25's Arena

OVR: 3

Statistically have the worst defense in school history and lose your two best defensive players. Get a 93 defensive rating in NCAA the following year.

Seems legit.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #60
Rookie

Bcolt93's Arena

OVR: 5

Irish are too high, even with Golson on offense. New center could be a problem. i think Nick Martin is better than Golic, so thats a small upgrade, but they lost 2 backs to the NFL, and now have Atkinson, who runs too damn high, Carlisle who is injury prone, McDaniel i like but only had mop-up duty and some good recruits coming in. Reciever outside of Daniels and Jones is a mystery, maybe Chris Brown will be good, but there is nothing proven there. TE is a question mark, Niklas is good, Koyack is meh and Welch is supposed to be Eifert's replacement, but was hurt. Id say a 85-90 should be the Irish O without Golson, maybe 2 points higher with.

Defense is fine. Manti was good but over-ran the ball a lot and missed tackles quite a bit. Motta was not good and is being replaced by someone better. The rest of the front 7 should be dominant and the corners have another year to improve so i agree with the defensive ratings

Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wow - after seeing these ratings I have to say I am really glad that I don't play online and only will have to deal with this for a few seasons before all release day players are gone...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #62
Rookie

drift7one's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes217
2013 is their 5th year of football since re-starting their program, but it'll be their first year playing as an independent in the FBS.
thats the thing though. they arent an FBS school yet. they will be an FCS Indpendent this coming season, and ineligible for FCS Tournament. ODU will be FBS and bowl eligible for the 2014 season.
so there is an FCS team in NCAA 14

... which only leans more towards the fact that there may not be another game in the series, as of now.

the next schools to join will be App St and Georgia Southern for scheduling purposes in 2014, but not bowl eligible until 2015 season. and Charlotte is playing 2 FCS Independent seasons in '13 and '14, then joining FBS schedules in 2015, and full FBS member in 2016.

maybe ODU was their way for making up for the Southern Alabama goof last year. add a team late, add a team early.

Last edited by drift7one; 06-11-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #63
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Alabama 99 overall? Clemson's defense rated 90? Iowa the same as Nebraska (and with an 88 offense)? 0-12 Southern Miss identical to 9-3 Louisiana Tech?

At this point, why even bother EA? Just completely randomize the default rosters. It won't be any worse than the default rosters are now and they won't have to worry about likeness issues. I only play ODs or default online, so it looks like it'll be another year of 9 out of every 10 random online people picking Oregon or Alabama.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

Coming from a season ticket owner for Alabama, all 99's is a bit much. No team is that much better than everyone else. Also, how in the world did Vandy end up with the worst ratings in the SEC??? They are expected to be ranked in the top 25 according to some. They are far better than uk, Arkansas, MIZZOU, auburn, it, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »