Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2022, 02:05 AM   #9417
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Keep posting. I don't post in here, but I still read the thread everytime something new is posted. I just can't play NCAA 14 anymore with how Madden has changed on the field in those 10 years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I still play for the read/triple option stuff, not often, but when I do play, and I hit the pitch at the perfect time, it's magic
Old 07-06-2022, 08:56 AM   #9418
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I am more of one who loves to watch the pro game IRL but have started to move away from it in games. College ball and recruiting etc is more fun for me than managing contracts....though I do find I turn the financial aspects of franchise to auto. lol
Ooooh. I may have to try the auto financial aspects.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:21 PM   #9419
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limasbravo
It's cool from the standpoint that you can't just hold all your good players etc. Sometimes your front office folks force you to change the way you do business between the white lines due to personnel moves they've made.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:03 PM   #9420
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

2015 - Week 6 (Air Force Academy)

Air force moves to 4-1 this year and takes back the Ram-Falcon trophy, after CSU had it for three years straight, with a 27-19 win in Colorado Springs.

That makes the first step in team goals complete, getting the Ram-Falcon trophy. They've already successfully completed the first leg of the second goal, keeping the Commander-In-Chief Trophy, with that 21-14 win against Navy in Annapolis last week.

This was a good back-and-forth game with AFA up 7, then down 10-7, before leading 14-13 entering the half, which that lead they never relinquished.

Next week they're in Vegas, followed by at TCU, home to BYU, and then the next CIC game, home versus Army.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:47 PM   #9421
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Air Force 28
#6 TCU 14

Upset! Air Force goes into #6 TCU and upsets the Horned Frogs. And it wasn't as close as the final score says, since TCU scored a garbage time TD.

In his 6th year coaching, Coach Russ finally has a victory against a Top 25 team. He lost his first 4 games against ranked opponents.

Senior HB Shane Cantrell figured to have to be great to get the upset and he was, going for 145 yards on the ground. AFA also didn't throw any interceptions.

But there was a cost. Junior starter QB Zachary Brown went down in the second quarter with a Broken toe. AFA doctors have ruled him out for the next 4 weeks. Sophomore Kevin Yates came in a did well. Both of them combined for 3 touchdown passes against 0 interceptions.

AFA improves to 6-1 overall and 5-1 in the conference and people may start wondering if a conference title could happen this year, much more than what was expected.

Last edited by Limasbravo; 07-06-2022 at 09:01 PM. Reason: No conference championship game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2022, 09:47 PM   #9422
Pro

Western Michigan 6-5 (5-3) @ #11 Minnesota 10-1(8-0)

Man, what a game. A 17-0 WMU lead let ESPN and the nation see the Golden Gophers were on upset alert. Minnesota scored a TD right before the half. The second half showed the Golden Gophers finally woke up. To the tune of 442 passing yards and only allowing 6 more Broncos points while Minnesota scored 28.

Final score Minnesota 35 and Western Michigan 23.

Last edited by Collegefbfan; 07-06-2022 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:58 PM   #9423
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limasbravo
Stuff like this article is why I choose to delegate aspects of franchise mode in NFL games. I play coach mode and many of the things you do in franchise are front office tasks and not typically assigned to a HC.
Old 07-11-2022, 01:01 PM   #9424
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Army Black Knights at Air Force Falcons
Week 10, 2015 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Army Black Knights (1-6)0100010
#20 Air Force Falcons (7-1 (5-1))7147331
Army Black Knights
Air Force Falcons

Coach Russ wraps up his second straight Commander-In-Chief Trophy with a comfortable win in Colorado Springs over Army.

After that signature 1st win over a ranked opponent as a coach, Air Force got Coach Russ ranked for the first time and followed that with a win over BYU and now stay ranked with this win over the one win Black Knights.

It all started wrong for Army, a fumble on the opening kickoff started AFA in the Army redzone. No doubt, AFA is happy to have WR Charles Simpson back from injury and he caught the TD pass from Yates to give AFA a very quick lead.

Another wrinkle in this game was AFA had Yates go down with an injury. They already had starter QB Quintin Brown out for a few weeks. Yates did not return but is expected to be back in two weeks (AFA is off next week). Sophmore Brad Peterson came in to handle the offense and did an adequate job to carry out the win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »