Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 02:59 AM   #369
Rookie

JumpAround's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How is your dynasty going

After week 4 of my dynasty as Temple's head coach, I have gotten the Owls back to 2-2. I crushed Idaho 52-21 but it very well could have been 52-7. I had 2 terrible breakdowns on defense that led to 2 long TD passes for Idaho. Both teams threw for 300+ yards but the difference was the running games. I held the Vandals to 6 rushing yards whereas I was able to rack up over 200 rushing yards. My RB Kenneth Harper has been solid all year and is currently 3rd in the country for rushing yards.

Next week is my biggest game of the year against #4 Louisville. I hope I can keep this winning streak going and pull off the upset.
MLB: MILWAUKEE BREWERS
NCAA: WISCONSIN BADGERS
Old 07-15-2013, 03:47 AM   #370
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Can any Ohio State fan in this thread tell me which playbook in the game is closest to the one the team used in 06 ? It was spread with little to no read option plays and a few I-Formations.
Chelsea FC
Old 07-15-2013, 03:52 AM   #371
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeeeez
Can any Ohio State fan in this thread tell me which playbook in the game is closest to the one the team used in 06 ? It was spread with little to no read option plays and a few I-Formations.
Your best bet is creating your own playbook, or if you go into the audibles section in the menus you can look through each playbook that way.

I would check out some of the Air Raid or Multiple playbooks if you are looking for less read option plays. Of course the nature of college football has changed so much in the past 7 years that it will be tough to find what you are looking for.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #372
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Your best bet is creating your own playbook, or if you go into the audibles section in the menus you can look through each playbook that way.

I would check out some of the Air Raid or Multiple playbooks if you are looking for less read option plays. Of course the nature of college football has changed so much in the past 7 years that it will be tough to find what you are looking for.
Yeah I was thinking a custom playbook might be the way to go. I'm just going to take out some of the Pistol formations in Texas A&M's playbook and add some I-Formations.
Chelsea FC
Old 07-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #373
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

With 5:30 to go in the fourth quarter #8 ranked Virginia is tied 20-20 with Duke in my CPU vs CPU dynasty

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 07-15-2013, 04:17 AM   #374
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Starting real strong in my Wyoming Dynasty... I was 7-1 (only loss to Nebraska) but then slipped and lost 2 to Fresno State and then Boise State, so I wont be winning the mountain west this year. I have got a bunch of 1-2 star recruits so far and a few 3 stars I think, also a 4 star in the top 100 whos an ATH QB who had me 3rd on his list at the start of the year. I found some 4 stars who had little interest from other teams and I started recruiting them, now I am first by a large margin and looks like I will get them. They include a 79 OLB, 81 FS, 77 QB, and a 78 HB, so I am very excited at the thought of the impact I may get from freshman next season.
UPDATE: Great news guys! I forgot theres a Mountain West Championship game, Im now 9-3 and going to have a rematch vs 9-3 Boise State to decide the conference champs! Im so pumped!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #375
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Duke 3-3 (0-2 ACC) at #8 Virginia 6-0 (2-0 ACC)

This should have been a cake walk for Virginia, but it wasn't. It wasn't even one of those games you win and deep down are embarrassed that it was even close. Nope, Virginia ranked #8 in the entire country lost to Duke at home 27-20. Virginia's offense just couldn't get much going with true Freshman Corwin Cutler behind center, they haven't been the same since Watford went down with an injury a few weeks ago and today was their worst game by far this season.

Key Stats:

Virginia -

Only 259 yards of total offense
Only 52 yards passing
Only 207 yards rushing for the team that was leading the NCAA in rushing yards per game.

Duke -

Anthony Boone - 31-40 318 yards 1 TD 1 INT
The fact that Boone had more passing yards than Virginia had total offensive yards.
Duke's 46% 3rd down conversion rate compared to Virginia's 22%

It appears Virginia's magical season has ended, as their schedule won't get any easier from here. The first loss hurts, especially a game that should have been won.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 04:37 AM   #376
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

No way... Duke upset #8 Virginia? Tough luck man...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »