Home

NCAA 14 Digital Download

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Digital Download within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #105
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Digital Download

[quote=Papi34;2045223177]According to the EA forums, it seems you can buy it for the 360 from the US Origin Store.
how do you link the Origin store to your Xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #106
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

OVR: 7

[quote=roneye;2045223925]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi34
According to the EA forums, it seems you can buy it for the 360 from the US Origin Store.
how do you link the Origin store to your Xbox?
Sorry bud, I've no idea. I'm in the UK so can't access the US store.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #107
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
So no chance the download will be available on the 360 anytime soon huh?
nope Microsoft doesn't allow users to digitally download games until the game has been out for a few months.

That might change next gen.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #108
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

I have a 68Mbs d/l connection and when I started d/l this it was flying and only going to take just under two hours. After 50% it's ground to a halt and has taken two hours to do 10%.

Coooooommmmmme on! Stupid crappy PSN speeds.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #109
Rookie

LewisCAVS's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I have a 68Mbs d/l connection and when I started d/l this it was flying and only going to take just under two hours. After 50% it's ground to a halt and has taken two hours to do 10%.

Could you just let me know when you've downloaded it if you can access all the online game modes such as ultimate team. I'm presume that you can on a UK account but a couple of people have warned me that whilst you can play the game you might not be able to use it for online play on a UK PSN.
NCAA - KU basketball
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
Old 07-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #110
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Did you purchase the full game from the Early Release? Does anyone know if you have to download the full game after purchasing the "upgrade" from the expired Early Release? I haven't had time to make it home and check that out yet.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #111
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisCAVS
Could you just let me know when you've downloaded it if you can access all the online game modes such as ultimate team. I'm presume that you can on a UK account but a couple of people have warned me that whilst you can play the game you might not be able to use it for online play on a UK PSN.
Will do bud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #112
Rookie

Papi34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Did you purchase the full game from the Early Release? Does anyone know if you have to download the full game after purchasing the "upgrade" from the expired Early Release? I haven't had time to make it home and check that out yet.
I didn't have the early release and just bought it today, though the d/l was called early release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisCAVS
I haven't actually played a game online, but it let me get into the lobbies for an online game and the same with Ultimate Team so I'm sure it works fine. The only thing I can't do is buy the season ticket it seems as I get an error every time I login to PSN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »