Home

Coachdradamas (sp?)

This is a discussion on Coachdradamas (sp?) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
Rookie

jejones's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coachdradamas (sp?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoneyAllDay
Listen jejones I know I may of come off harsh but I wasnt trying tgo belittle. It just didnt sim like a sim gamer like you would go for the game managment tree when most of those things arent sim.
It's col man. I flipped my lid. My bad too. Honestly, I didn't know one side was game management and one side recruiting, I really didnt pay attention when I built my skills. I'm a sim player, but I just need to pay attention at what the skills do before I unlock them! No harm done buddy!
Old 08-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #18
Rookie

jejones's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBeavers
I didn't realize it gave you that much detail I have not unlocked it and had no clue.

Definitely not turning it on
Yeah I'm resetting after this season. Staying away from that one lol. One time it told their play type 5 times in a row even though its not supposed to more than 25% of the time!
Old 08-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBeavers
I didn't realize it gave you that much detail I have not unlocked it and had no clue.

Definitely not turning it on
It doesn't. All it does is say "watch for the option"

Hell a few times it burned me cause it said "watch for the off tackle run" so I keyed in on the RB and it turned out to be Jet Sweep or a weakside run when I expected strongside.

And I love when the offense comes out in shotgun 5 WR and it alerts me to watch for the shotgun pass.

I'd say it is a good feature that mimics scouting and picking up on tendencies, but I would prefer if it was not random. Better to tie it to number of times that play has been called.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #20
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Just going to go out on a limb here and say assume this would be equivalent to watching film of the team during the week preparing for the game. Maybe a way they could alter this for future games would be to just show you the "tendency" of what the team does on say 3rd and 4, taking the downs and yards into account, etc.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #21
Just started!

You added game management skills, really? wow...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #22
Rookie

fugene's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli68e
You added game management skills, really? wow...

You couldn't be bothered to read the first two pages of the thread before posting your mindless comment, really? wow...

Edit: NM, I see what you did there. Yet, your plagiarism of another's post in an attempt at absurdist humour is far from entertaining.

Last edited by fugene; 08-11-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #23
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugene
You couldn't be bothered to read the first two pages of the thread before posting your mindless comment, really? wow...

Edit: NM, I see what you did there. Yet, your plagiarism of another's post in an attempt at absurdist humour is far from entertaining.
Geez..... To many big words... just too many!!....
Old 08-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #24
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugene

Before you get any more bent out of shape, I'm pretty sure it's some type of spam bot. Those things pop up every now and then. Look at his other posts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »