Home

NCAA or Madden

This is a discussion on NCAA or Madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-16-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
Rookie

cferg21's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA or Madden

(Current Gen) Which one will be the better game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA or Madden

will from what i play of the madden demo it suck like bad but it is a demo so i wont put to much on it his for ncaa will it good but good luck playing D in the game
Old 08-16-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

After playing the Madden demo and owning NCAA 14....I will say Madden is a better game. I had more fun with the Madden demo than I did with NCAA...It just feels smoother to me...
Old 08-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
Rookie

vhhsfu0509's Arena

OVR: 1

lol @ these threads on both boards... every year... multiple times per year

In my humble opinion (this is overall and not specific to 14):

Madden is better if you like to play online/ranked matches. You'd also prefer Madden if you like pro football significantly more than college. Lastly, I think Madden is always "smoother," both in terms of gameplay and menus.

With that said NCAA's dynasty mode has much more residual value than franchise/CC. Recruiting, roster turnover, the 120+ schools. There's a variety of options.

I think Madden is a better game if you're only planning on playing every once in a while. But I believe NCAA is the best choice for full immersion in a game.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509

Madden is better if you like to play online/ranked matches. You'd also prefer Madden if you like pro football significantly more than college. Lastly, I think Madden is always "smoother," both in terms of gameplay and menus.

With that said NCAA's dynasty mode has much more residual value than franchise/CC. Recruiting, roster turnover, the 120+ schools. There's a variety of options.

I think Madden is a better game if you're only planning on playing every once in a while. But I believe NCAA is the best choice for full immersion in a game.
Exactly how I feel. For single player NCAA14 has a whole lot more to offer. 100 more teams to start. And for play now vs friends the weather channel actually works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
After playing the Madden demo and owning NCAA 14....I will say Madden is a better game. I had more fun with the Madden demo than I did with NCAA...It just feels smoother to me...
I agree with you. I went back and played Ncaa after playing the Madden demo and didn't really enjoy it.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509

that's an ashton kutcher caliber message right there.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

There the same game this year same engine. I feel madden is a little more
smoother than ncaa and obviously has better presentation. will have both games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »