Home

NCAA Football 14 Title Update #2 Available Now - Details Included (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Title Update #2 Available Now - Details Included (360, PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #217
Rookie

Bama man 42's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Title Update #2 Available Now - Details Included (360, PS3)

My Online Dynasty can not play user games at all , we even started over and still nothing . Anyone else having this problem?
Old 08-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #218
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 14 Title Update #2 Available Now - Details Included (360, PS3)

Does anyone know how long between patch 2 and 3 was last year?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #219
Rookie

OReilly10's Arena

OVR: 7

I got a few fumbles in my first game. Heisman level, I fumbled 5 times. Some of the gameplay was so infuriating, I put it on All-American and it seems to play better.

I had some penalties in my games. Some false starts and clipping. TD sequence was improved. "Dead TD" only happened once.

One thing the game does that drives me nuts, is, on Dynasty, you see all the out of town scores and updates. Then when your game is over, you cannot see the scores on the schedule until you sim the rest of the week.
I like to sim all the important games, and my Conference games by hand, peruse the boxscores, etc. This takes away from that, and if you sim a game that was an out of town score, a new result is rolled.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #220
Rookie

gatorsinRENO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Patch Released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Man as a Ps3 owner. This game plays 10x smoother. The no huddle fix feels great.
what fix for the no-huddle? i almost want to leave work early so that I can try this game out after a week
Old 08-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #221
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama man 42
My Online Dynasty can not play user games at all , we even started over and still nothing . Anyone else having this problem?
yes, i had this problem and the only way i could get the user vs user game to play was to NOT use my custom playbook.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 12:44 AM   #222
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Sucks because i can't play this game after the patch due to sound issues. I want my $60 back or i want to upgrade to Madden.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #223
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
yes, i had this problem and the only way i could get the user vs user game to play was to NOT use my custom playbook.
Lol....this glitch is from NCAA 12

Pathetic that its back now. My OD doesn't allow custom PBs so we aren't affected but I feel for you guys

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »