Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 09:20 AM   #9
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
When I try to use this I get an error reading "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32" Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Which week is your file from? if you can send it to me and I can track it down with no issue. PM me or send the file to [email protected]
Old 11-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

If this works for the PS3 you are my hero.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:17 PM   #11
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5james
If this works for the PS3 you are my hero.
I don't have a ps3 to test it but looking at the PS3 Editor Thread it has directions on how get your ps3 save file into MC02 format. I can not test this as I have a 360, but since this method works for editing files in Xanathol's editor it should have no issues at all working with my program (which uses his as a base and just has an additional HTML class added to it to make the webpages.) If anyone could give it a run i'm sure many others would love to know if it works.

Also I should have a new update coming out Sunday. Just various bug fixes, added SOS calculations and pages and fixed issues that will allow the program to be ran at any point during the regular season, not just the end of the year.

Quote:
Yes its possible for ps3 and i found a way!!its not my editor, but u can edit ps3 files in the dynasty editor and the generic ea editor, so credit to the makers of those...before i go on, how many are interested?? im not gonna go full out if 2 people are gonna use it

UPDATE

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS (THX TO A MEMBER ON THE NBA FOURMS FOR DIRECTIONS 1-5)

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program.

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or dynasty file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Now close out of Bruteforce, and go in to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**). Locate the file "USR-DATA" and right click>>rename. now add .MC02 to the end of that.

7. Now you might be asking "What program do i use to edit?" i am recommending using the dynasty editor to edit the roster file..i am still working on the generic editor, but it does work. just open up the usr-data.mc02 file in the editor and edit away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 01:44 AM   #12
Banned

RedSoxFox7's Arena

OVR: 3

Holy crap, this looks awesome. This is exactly what I've been looking for since Avid is such a PITA to set up.

How will it work after multiple seasons? Does it create a new "site" for each season? Or is there a way to link them all together?
Old 11-23-2013, 07:25 AM   #13
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Right now (v1.1) it will just fill the reports directory with all the files generated. From there you can make a copy of that folder and then rename the copy to season01 or whatever you want to call it and can archive them that way. I might look to include some scripting to take care of that end in the future but right now it will have to be done manually.

Also tomorrows v1.2 update will include all player trophy rankings (Heisman, etc) and a Bowl Games page to better see who played who.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

What does this exactly do?
Old 11-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #15
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm definitely gonna try this for PS3. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to. Thanks a lot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #16
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by larayj
What does this exactly do?
Some people, like myself, have notebooks full of season, stats, results, etc. I always liked beingableto look back historcally and see what happened one season ago or three or ten. Now instead of having to take a couple hours just recording things that happened in the season I can take 10 minutes and have a much more detailed account of what happened in my dynasty (with over 1300 pages created).

Last edited by PocketScout; 11-24-2013 at 05:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »