Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2018, 09:04 PM   #2321
Rookie

doublej98's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I’m not super worried about exact scheduling. I figured I would just start a new one and edit the 2013 schedule to as close as possible. Then open the editor and change the year to 6. Is it that simple?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm not completely sure because I've never done it. I'd imagine that there is a bit more than that, like making sure every table is edited correctly. I'm not the best person to ask about that at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #2322
Rookie

So, I just tried this out for the first time and I do not have any sort of modding experience. I went off the videos referenced in this thread but am having a couple of issues.

First, I tried using the latest version of Modio, Modio 5.3 and the two versions are quite different. I was able to play around with it enough to be able to save my dynasty file and import into the EA DB Editor. I had no issue with changing the games around and feel like I followed every step accurately. Once I made all the appropriate changes and saved everything as best as I could I loaded my dynasty off of the thumb drive and none of the changes I made were carried over. I then found and downloaded Modio 3.0 and tried the same process. When I opened Modio 3.0 it did not recognize my flashdrive. My laptop, Modio 5.3, and Xbox 360 all had no problems loading/saving to the flash drive. Not sure what to do next and if anyone has any tips/suggestions for a work around that would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #2323
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrawn33
So, I just tried this out for the first time and I do not have any sort of modding experience. I went off the videos referenced in this thread but am having a couple of issues.

First, I tried using the latest version of Modio, Modio 5.3 and the two versions are quite different. I was able to play around with it enough to be able to save my dynasty file and import into the EA DB Editor. I had no issue with changing the games around and feel like I followed every step accurately. Once I made all the appropriate changes and saved everything as best as I could I loaded my dynasty off of the thumb drive and none of the changes I made were carried over. I then found and downloaded Modio 3.0 and tried the same process. When I opened Modio 3.0 it did not recognize my flashdrive. My laptop, Modio 5.3, and Xbox 360 all had no problems loading/saving to the flash drive. Not sure what to do next and if anyone has any tips/suggestions for a work around that would be greatly appreciated.

Once you made all the changes, did you load/save that file back onto the flash drive? I used the editor to change uniforms and the save process at the end was a little odd. It sounds like maybe you didn’t save it correctly back onto your flash drive so the one you loaded into the game was the file from before you edited.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-08-2018, 06:03 PM   #2324
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:

I know that Modio 3.0 wont work for me. I use Horizon.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:55 AM   #2325
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Once you made all the changes, did you load/save that file back onto the flash drive? I used the editor to change uniforms and the save process at the end was a little odd. It sounds like maybe you didn’t save it correctly back onto your flash drive so the one you loaded into the game was the file from before you edited.

I feel like I saved everything properly but since the videos I'm referencing aren't using the same version of Modio, I'm not entirely sure. This is my first attempt at anything like this so I'm sure there's going to be a lot of trial and error, as in a ****load of error on my part and then hopefully I get lucky somehow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 01:55 AM   #2326
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
I know that Modio 3.0 wont work for me. I use Horizon.
Horizon? Haven't heard of that but 'll look into it. Have you had any issues?
Old 09-09-2018, 04:18 AM   #2327
Rookie

For some reason I cannot download horizon. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I guess I'll just keep playing with it until something clicks.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:54 AM   #2328
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Horizon? Haven't heard of that but 'll look into it. Have you had any issues?
Go to www.wemod.com/horizon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »