Home

Must have additions to this years game!

This is a discussion on Must have additions to this years game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2004, 02:26 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Must have additions to this years game!

Yeah these are really must have additions..guess if their not in, its no point in getting the game.
Old 06-08-2004, 04:34 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

One of the things that i want is to see in game saves. The feature is in Madden and makes it a lot more enjoyable for those who like to play 8-10 minute quarters. Also, take a page from the MVP Baseball series as well. Include the ability to sim through 3 quarters and then allow the player to interupt the sim and play the final quarter. Also, when blowing a team out, have an option where you can sim the remaining quarter as well. It would just make the time go by faster and allow us as players to get to the next big game.

As for Sooner fans complaining about the stadium...i know how you feal. EA has failed to get Mississippi States expanded in the game, and it has been there for 3 years...going on its 4th year. So i have no reason to believe that it will be in the game this year either. EA list our capacity right around 40k when it should be 55k with the new expansion and skyboxes added.

go state
Old 06-08-2004, 10:06 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Screw gameplay and dynasty improvements...let's just have the entire development staff focus on nit-picky details so the OU fans can get off when they CHOKE.

Q: When it is 6:25 in Manhattan, what time is it in Norman?
A: 35 to 7

Big XII champs baby!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2004, 11:32 AM   #12
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

I want "Excellerated Clock". Though looks like its not in. Oh well, maybe next year.
Old 06-08-2004, 01:17 PM   #13
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

fpac said:
This has got to be a joke or it's possibly one of the biggest homer posts I've ever seen on here.

Just wait till Steve gets the beta... You thought you see crazy posts now? You ain't seen nothin yet, my friend.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:59 PM   #14
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

TarHeelMan said:
Quote:

fpac said:
This has got to be a joke or it's possibly one of the biggest homer posts I've ever seen on here.

Just wait till Steve gets the beta... You thought you see crazy posts now? You ain't seen nothin yet, my friend.

Trust me man, I'm already dreading reading through all the rating and shoe color questions to find out info that's actually important.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:02 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Dont forget about the other guys who flock over just to go back to their site which I wont mention ( madden mania) and cry that Steve doesnt know how to answer the right questions and give feedback and they should have the beta over OS.

Happy days are coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2004, 03:05 PM   #16
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Dont forget about the other guys who flock over just to go back to their site which I wont mention ( madden mania) and cry that Steve doesnt know how to answer the right questions and give feedback and they should have the beta over OS.

Happy days are coming.

Come on, let's not stir up THAT hornet's nest. I love BOTH sites. I'm glad at least one gets a Beta copy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »