Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 10:39 PM   #41
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

Quote:

NYRangers31 said:
Quote:

fsquid said:
hey, Flawless is putting his OS account on it, pretty ballsy.

So you will really ban this guy if it's false? He already that is what the guy said, but he DOESN'T believe it because they did the same with MVP. I don't agree with that.

Neither do I, but that's neither here nor there.

Quote:

i preordered mine from a local gamestop. i just gotta go pick it up when its out

Same here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #42
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

fsquid said:
Quote:

husker9 said:
Quote:

fsquid said:
Quote:

husker9 said:
Quote:

NYRangers31 said:
Quote:

fsquid said:
hey, Flawless is putting his OS account on it, pretty ballsy.

So you will really ban this guy if it's false? He already that is what the guy said, but he DOESN'T believe it because they did the same with MVP. I don't agree with that.

You better believe they will. Last year had so many threads that started with, "I got the game early b/c I know someone". Cluttered up everything.

and it killed our server. That costs us advertising money due to being down. Call us nazis, but we do this out of pocket, got to keep everything going!

Thats why I donated

we appreciate it, every bit helps. Even if BK picks on you.

Hopefully $20 more is on the way soon. After I buy my tires(31" beasts) for my truck, I'll send some dough OS' way. Eh, me and BK argue a lot but I don't think, or atleast I hope there's not, there's any bad blood b/w us.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:06 PM   #43
Rookie

gtrip10's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

BurningCouch said:
I ordered the game from their website and I filled out all the info and all that. I checked out and everything. Well my problem is that I haven't gotten a confirmation email. I didn't make an account if that's an issue. Do you think my order didn't go through or something? Should I call customer service?

It won't hurt to call. You can find the # in this thread.

Good luck.

I would definitely call Customer Service or e-mail them instead, because most likely it didn't go through. I tried ordering MVP 2004 online through Gamespot when they had free overnight shipping, and although I filled everything out and thought everything went through, it turns out that it never went through, mainly because I never set up a Gamestop account. I had to e-mail Customer Service a few days afterwards, and they told me that they never received an order from my CC. Since you haven't received a confirmation e-mail, this is probably what happened. Just figured I'd try to help.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:07 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

NYRangers31 said:
Ok, so I'm hearing that the game is supposed to ship tomorrow from gamestop.com with overnight? Is this really true?

Well, if it isn't true, they have illegally billed my credit card before they are shipping it. I didn't believe all the posts, so I checked my CC statement on my bank web site and it is billed to me.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:10 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

gtrip10 said:
Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

BurningCouch said:
I ordered the game from their website and I filled out all the info and all that. I checked out and everything. Well my problem is that I haven't gotten a confirmation email. I didn't make an account if that's an issue. Do you think my order didn't go through or something? Should I call customer service?

It won't hurt to call. You can find the # in this thread.

Good luck.

I would definitely call Customer Service or e-mail them instead, because most likely it didn't go through. I tried ordering MVP 2004 online through Gamespot when they had free overnight shipping, and although I filled everything out and thought everything went through, it turns out that it never went through, mainly because I never set up a Gamestop account. I had to e-mail Customer Service a few days afterwards, and they told me that they never received an order from my CC. Since you haven't received a confirmation e-mail, this is probably what happened. Just figured I'd try to help.

well nuts. If the order didn't go through, I'm taking my business to ebgames. The only way they'll keep my money is if they put the order in with the free overnight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 11:13 PM   #46
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Tomorrow i will call Gamestop and ask when they will have the game for people who pre ordered ncaa 2005. Im still trying to figure out how to phrase the question....

But i will inform you alll
Old 07-07-2004, 11:15 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

Kev5890 said:
Tomorrow i will call Gamestop and ask when they will have the game for people who pre ordered ncaa 2005. Im still trying to figure out how to phrase the question....

But i will inform you alll

That does nothing though, as each gamestop is diffrent, some will have the game monday mid-afternoon night and some wont have it till tuesday.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:18 PM   #48
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

I wonder how far my gamestop has to go to pick up the copies.....

Hopefully we will have games as close as our espn one dookie
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »