Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 11:20 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

aight guys, let's stop the speculation. Let's keep this to order problems and when people have confirmation about "shipping" on their accounts. Not billing.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:29 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well I'm sad now because I'm almost certain that my order didn't go through and the chances of them still honoring the overnight delivery are as good as this game shipping tomorrow. I'm just going to go order from ebgames now.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:41 PM   #51
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

well out of curiousity, I checked my account at Gamestop and this is what it said:

Madden NFL 2005 1 $49.99 Pre-Release ETA: 8/9/2004

NCAA Football 2005 1 $49.99 Processing

Sub-Total $99.98
$0.00 Tax (Why do we charge tax?)
$0.00 Shipping and Handling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total $99.98 (Billed When Shipped)

Interesting that they are processing on Wednesday. There might be something to this ship early thing, but I don't order much from Gamestop so this might be how they handle all preorders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2004, 12:20 AM   #52
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

i have a gameking in my area that is getting it early from his distributor monday. monday evening i should be basking in the glory that is ncaa. he also got spiderman 2 early so im pretty confident.
Old 07-08-2004, 12:31 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not sure if this is on topic or not... But if I go to Gamestop tomorrow and preorder NCAA FOOTBALL 2005 will they make me wait longer when they get in copies since I did'nt pre-order it earlier? I plan on stoping by Gamestop every day next week untill they get it... GO MEAN GREEN!!!
Old 07-08-2004, 12:34 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Kev5890 said:
Tomorrow i will call Gamestop and ask when they will have the game for people who pre ordered ncaa 2005. Im still trying to figure out how to phrase the question....

But i will inform you alll

That does nothing though, as each gamestop is diffrent, some will have the game monday mid-afternoon night and some wont have it till tuesday.

We go through this every time.

I'm almost certain that the only way the stores will see it before tuesday is if a manager drives up to a warehouse and picks its up. Even then it will be late monday.

And the only and I mean only way we'll see it before monday anywhere is if EA Sports lets the cat out of the bag earlier. Sometimes they'll ship it too stores early and then loosened up the release date.

Either way its the same story different game.

And this post was a pretty good waste of bandwidth just explaining it again...
Old 07-08-2004, 01:09 AM   #55
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, the past three years, I preordered from EA. The first two years I got the game a day or two early. But last year when release day came they still hadn't hit my card. So, this year I just went ahead and paid for my game early at EB Games. I went by there today and the lady told me the game would be in the store on Tuesday. I'm cool with that!!! I can wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2004, 01:16 AM   #56
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

OVR: 5

I didn't get an email either from Gamestop but I do have my order #, etc. and if I go to My account it's there. I'm not sure if the confirmation email is important or not.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »