Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2004, 11:20 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

I'm no shipping expert but from memory the way it works is: The stores closest to the city will have it around Noon and early afternoon and stores in the outlining areas will get it late afternoon/early evening on monday night. People living in the boonies will probably have to wait until Tuesday.

Thats if the order were shipped on friday and hung out @ a warehouse on the weekend.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:14 AM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 1

The Gamestop here in north Mississippi will have the game between 7:00 and 7:30pm Monday evening. The EA products distributor is driving down from Louisville, Kentucky to Memphis, TN early Monday morning to deliver the midsouth states' shipments to their distribution center there. From there, they will be picked up by the store clerks and delivered to areas throughout the midsouth. I'm assuming the states of Louisiana, Arkansas, Misssippi, Alabama, and Tennessee. That is, if they choose to come up and get them. If not, they will be shipped to those states and the game will be on Tuesday.

Thankfully, the gracious Gamestop folks at my town here in north Mississippi will be driving up to Memphis to pick it up and haul tail back to the stores for the customers later that evening. The clerk said he was just as anxious as we were for an early NCAA Football fix, and that was why he was fueling up the Gamestop van after he got off work tonight. They're sitting on go.GO REBELS!
Old 07-11-2004, 12:24 AM   #451
Rookie

The guys at Gamestop here in Oklahoma City said PS version will be there Monday night, but XBOX version won't be in the store until Tuesday AM. Does that make any sense?

SF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 12:27 AM   #452
Rookie

Makes sense to me. PS2 is better.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:31 AM   #453
Rookie

XBOX is far superior... faster loading times, and smoother graphics, and XBOX Live play, but lets keep this on topic... and not start a flame war. I wish games came out on Saturday
Old 07-11-2004, 12:38 AM   #454
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Ehh. Makes no difference to me. I won't be at home Monday night n e ways. Best that I get it Tuesday.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:55 AM   #455
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

alienreb said:
Makes sense to me. PS2 is better.

why? because that's the console you own? that system is why ea games will never run at its potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 01:40 AM   #456
Rookie

For all you people that pre-ordered from Gamestop... and if your Gamestop is within 3 or so hours of Dallas, TX I would expect y'all to get the game on Monday. Reason is because Gamestop's HQ is in Richland Hills (Suburb of Dallas) and many store managers within acouple hours of HQ will pick up the shipment Monday morning... and probably be selling the game sometime in the afternoon.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »