Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 07:37 AM   #473
F*n *s G**d

plez2002's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

Quote:

PsychoGREEN1 said:
Alienreb, you have not played the XBOX version... you have no clue! I heard from many sources NCAA runs great on XBOX LIVE. Go back in your hole fanboys.

And so begins Chapter 85,236 of "Console Wars"...

Can't we at least agree that NCAA Football will rock our world, regardless of which system we play it on?
Old 07-11-2004, 09:02 AM   #474
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

By getting the game early, people are more likely to buy the game from you verse a competitor (Wal-mart, etc.). Thats the reason why managers make the effort to drive somewhere to get the game. Its all about the $$$$$$$$.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:07 AM   #475
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:

PsychoGREEN1 said:
Alienreb, you have not played the XBOX version... you have no clue! I heard from many sources NCAA runs great on XBOX LIVE. Go back in your hole fanboys.

I heard this too, yes i have xbox but did own a ps2. Im glad to own an xbox too, someone from Madden nation who has the game told me there is lag between cutscenes for ps2 and not xbox. He also said xbox runs smoother everywhere and is just beatiful..

If it wasnt for his friends playin it on ps2 online he would always be on XBL.

Dont flame me for this im just telling ya guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 09:09 AM   #476
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

SageTheInfinite said:
Quote:

preclose said:
Not to get too far off topic here....

But I've often wondered why EB and gamestop managers are willing to drive a few hours to get the games a day earlier than they would if they just waited for the games to show up. Obviously the game will sell just fine and the preorders will be taken care of and there will be few if any leftovers for the casual gaming public.

I can only guess that perhaps the store managers/ DMs whatever get a bonus based on preorders and the store that gets it first in your area has a better shot of getting your preorder next year. That's my guess. I really doubt the managers give two [censored] about us getting the game a day earlier than we would if it was just shipped to them. So there has to be some sort of incentive for them to do this. Anybody know why?

Not trying to get off topic but I've always wondered why this is and this seems to be the best time to let the question go.

Good question. Im wondering this now too.

Because they want to get the hell out of the store! Work is work, and any chance you can get to go drive someplace you would take; my guess anyways

I think i should just go ahead and copy this thread over to the espn and madden forums, change the game to espn/madden, and save everyone the trouble reposting JK

in all seriousness, its amazing that every single major sports release has this type of thread. It is like others have mentioned; "Tracking Santa on the radar"

Guys either have the game or will have the game, and the majority will have them by tuesday at the latest. Then we start the process all over again for espn!!
Old 07-11-2004, 09:59 AM   #477
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

SageTheInfinite said:
Quote:

preclose said:
Not to get too far off topic here....

But I've often wondered why EB and gamestop managers are willing to drive a few hours to get the games a day earlier than they would if they just waited for the games to show up. Obviously the game will sell just fine and the preorders will be taken care of and there will be few if any leftovers for the casual gaming public.

I can only guess that perhaps the store managers/ DMs whatever get a bonus based on preorders and the store that gets it first in your area has a better shot of getting your preorder next year. That's my guess. I really doubt the managers give two [censored] about us getting the game a day earlier than we would if it was just shipped to them. So there has to be some sort of incentive for them to do this. Anybody know why?

Not trying to get off topic but I've always wondered why this is and this seems to be the best time to let the question go.

Good question. Im wondering this now too.

Because they want to get the hell out of the store! Work is work, and any chance you can get to go drive someplace you would take; my guess anyways

I think i should just go ahead and copy this thread over to the espn and madden forums, change the game to espn/madden, and save everyone the trouble reposting JK

in all seriousness, its amazing that every single major sports release has this type of thread. It is like others have mentioned; "Tracking Santa on the radar"

Guys either have the game or will have the game, and the majority will have them by tuesday at the latest. Then we start the process all over again for espn!!

Old 07-11-2004, 10:24 AM   #478
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5

It's worse for me, my copy is sitting only a couple miles away somewhere in Des Moines. It got there at 6:42 am yesterday, but has to sit there until it gets to my door around 11:30 tomorrow. If only FedEx delivered on Saturday . . .

. . . but they don't, so I wait.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:21 AM   #479
Rookie

OVR: 1

FedEx does deliver on Saturdays. I should know....lol
Old 07-11-2004, 12:32 PM   #480
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

RockyTop said:
FedEx does deliver on Saturdays. I should know....lol

Yeah. They do, but they won't deliver those products unless ebgames picked the option for it, which they didn't.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »