Home

Important Notice.

This is a discussion on Important Notice. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2004, 09:13 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Important Notice.

Quote:

Our readers want GAMEPLAY FIRST....everything else comes later.

Well...you're only half right here...

If the choice is between Beer and gameplay... Guess what...BEER FIRST...then gameplay...everything else comes later.

I realize that goes without saying, but for the utopia kids...I just want to make that clear.

Old 07-11-2004, 01:44 AM   #98
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

medlinke said:
Quote:

Our readers want GAMEPLAY FIRST....everything else comes later.

Well...you're only half right here...

If the choice is between Beer and gameplay... Guess what...BEER FIRST...then gameplay...everything else comes later.

I certainly agree. Drink up guys! Cant wait for monday to get here!

P.S. Hope im welcome here, from Utopia, Secfan, and Baseball Utopia. Just thought id hop on board and see what this place is all about.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:45 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just one thing I would like to comment on the last part of medlinke's post. I would just like to say that, though most of you think this, Utopia is not a bunch of 12-year-olds. Now sure, we have some people who are 11 and 12 and 13 and such, but a large majority of Utopia's members fall in the 17-30 age range. So I respectfully ask that everyone here stop just plain saying we are a bunch of kids and are 12-year-olds and everything, because I take offense at being assumed to be a little kid when I am not. That is all that I wanted to say on the matter and I hope that the two boards can stop all of the feuds and such in the future. Sorry for beating on a dead horse about the whole OS-Utopia subject, but I just want to get that out. And, just in case some people might view this as an unrespectful post, I guarentee that I hold the utmost respect for the OS mods and it's members and this whole post was written with a completely respectful view and mood in hand. Thank you.

AKS74 (AKS-74)
Old 07-11-2004, 12:49 PM   #100
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I don't think there is a feud or if there is it's one sided. Most of the people here didn't know who NCAA Utopia was until the recent fiasco.

The staffs from both sites have taken steps to make sure that no forum wars will take place in the future.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:31 PM   #101
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

Utopia is not a bunch of 12-year-olds. Now sure, we have some people who are 11 and 12 and 13 and such, but a large majority of Utopia's members fall in the 17-30 age range. So I respectfully ask that everyone here stop just plain saying we are a bunch of kids and are 12-year-olds and everything, because I take offense at being assumed to be a little kid when I am not.

Thats fine and im pretty sure most regs are not 12 year olds. It doesnt help though when they came over and did what they did and now that I found out about the site( cant lie didnt know about it until then, but seems like a good site now) and go over there that there is avatars with stick figures as steve giving oral to a guy or getting popped on. Just because you are not 12(not you) doesnt mean you still cant act like one.

Maybe, just maybe, if guys didnt have avatars over there and still bashing OS when you go, people over here wouldnt call them 12 year olds. For the record its not "everyone" over here either. it works both ways, if I dont like it I guess I could just stop going there, same can be said for those over there who dont like the "little kid" comments.

So I guess its okay to have those avatars and still bash OS and mods over there, but its not okay for us to call anyone a 12 year old at utopia, yeah sounds great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 02:02 PM   #102
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

So I guess its okay to have those avatars and still bash OS and mods over there, but its not okay for us to call anyone a 12 year old at utopia, yeah sounds great.

Valid points Dookie. Although I am told that all but one of those people with the Avatar are not even old enough to drive yet, they just don't know any better. The one that is older, well, his actions pretty much speak for themselves.
Old 07-11-2004, 05:42 PM   #103
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Utopia is not a bunch of 12-year-olds. Now sure, we have some people who are 11 and 12 and 13 and such, but a large majority of Utopia's members fall in the 17-30 age range. So I respectfully ask that everyone here stop just plain saying we are a bunch of kids and are 12-year-olds and everything, because I take offense at being assumed to be a little kid when I am not.

Thats fine and im pretty sure most regs are not 12 year olds. It doesnt help though when they came over and did what they did and now that I found out about the site( cant lie didnt know about it until then, but seems like a good site now) and go over there that there is avatars with stick figures as steve giving oral to a guy or getting popped on. Just because you are not 12(not you) doesnt mean you still cant act like one.

Maybe, just maybe, if guys didnt have avatars over there and still bashing OS when you go, people over here wouldnt call them 12 year olds. For the record its not "everyone" over here either. it works both ways, if I dont like it I guess I could just stop going there, same can be said for those over there who dont like the "little kid" comments.

Exactly my point Dookie. When I see a bunch of avatars like that, and posters with those avatars commenting on videos that Steve posted (how ironic) it bothers me.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:38 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 1
Amazing

This is an amazing circle jerk for the OS mods WOW. YOU guys must be really amazing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »