Home

Important Notice.

This is a discussion on Important Notice. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 03:32 AM   #1
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Important Notice.

Some of you may have noticed trouble coming from members of NCAA Utopia. Things have been taken care of. Please do not go to their forums to start trouble. Doing so will result in an immediate and permanent ban from Operation Sports.

Thank You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 03:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Important Notice.

Hey guys, Utopia member here. I just want yall to know that this is all in good fun. Some of it got out of hand, but the higher ups have agreed on things and there will be no problems over here in the future. If there are, its just some immature posters that need to be weeded out. Once again, its just in good fun.

-Wolfman21
Old 07-09-2004, 11:09 AM   #3
Rookie

I'd say 90% of everyone in these types of forums are signed up at Utopia, OS, and MM anyway. AND frequent them all, even if it is just to lurk.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:13 AM   #4
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

LAbuckeye said:
I'd say 90% of everyone in these types of forums are signed up at Utopia, OS, and MM anyway. AND frequent them all, even if it is just to lurk.

I would guess that you are 100% correct. However, the difference is, and what need to avoid in the future is, these childish "orchestrated attacks" from other sites. We don't promote it or allow it here at OS, yet it happened to us during MVP release and again last night.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:14 AM   #5
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

LAbuckeye said:

Never heard of Utopia
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 11:27 AM   #6
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

LAbuckeye said:

Lurkers aren't an issue. It's the second time they have organized over there in order to disrupt our forums. However things have been taken care of, and we didn't want any OS regulars to cause problems on their forums.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:28 AM   #7
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

thejake said:
Quote:

LAbuckeye said:

Never heard of Utopia

Me either, I guess I must be stupid or something.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:36 AM   #8
Rookie

I agree with you Clay(forgot to quote). IMO though I think most of the people wanted to hear about dynasty first then gameplay. So some people are getting frustrated and the only way they know how to vent is to attack. I think gameplay has changed slightly where as dynasty has many improvements. (Dynasty= meat and potatoes of the franchise). I appreciate all the questions that have been answered from steve though. It's all good.

The forums we all should be making fun of though is gamefaqs and EA's board. They really do have a bunch of 13 year old's posting there. LOL.

OS is good but my suggestion is instead of bunching all the posts into 1 catagory(NCAA football). You guys should open up a few more catagories so people can go directly to what they want to know or talk about. I realize you probably can't because you cover many different games and don't have bandwidth??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »