Home

Snow in September??

This is a discussion on Snow in September?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 05:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Snow in September??

I was in year 2 of my Miami dynasty playing at Missouri in Week 2 (September 3). On the schedule the game was listed as a 12:30 kickoff, but when the game loaded, it was nighttime, 27 degrees and snowing heavily with 30 degree winds. While it was nice to see that you can actually play a game in snow in this years game, a blizzard in September in Columbia, Missouri is a little too early for my tastes. I suspect it was just some kind of freak glitch, being that in addition to the freakish weather, the game started at night instead of its scheduled 12:30pm kick-off. Nevertheless, has anyone else encountered anything similar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 05:18 PM   #2
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Snow in September??

Weather is very unpredictable and just about anything is possible. Maybe they had to move the start time of the game back because the blizzard was so bad the fans were having a problem getting to the game on time! Just be glad there were no tornado's touching down on the field! Now that would of really made passing difficult.
Old 07-23-2004, 05:25 PM   #3
Banned

mwynn05's Arena

OVR: 1

not impossible...dallas played miami on thanksgiving one year and texas stadium was covered with snow
Old 07-23-2004, 05:29 PM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

mwynn05 said:
not impossible...dallas played miami on thanksgiving one year and texas stadium was covered with snow

Oh how I remember that game...Poor Leon...
Old 07-23-2004, 05:35 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

mwynn05 said:

I'd say it's impossible. We're talking about a blizzard in Missouri on September 3rd-that's practically August, when it's incredibly hot and humid down there-not Dallas a few weeks before Christmas. It was obviously just some crazy glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 05:36 PM   #6
Pro

UofLCards's Arena

OVR: 8

I mentioned this in the glitch thread but nobody responded to it. I think it's a pretty bad glitch when you alter the preseason schedule. In year 2 I added Miami to be my week 1 oppoonent. When it should have been in the mid 90s in late August the game was played at 9pm at night and at 20 degrees.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »