Home

Why does the DB editor have FCS and nonexistent conferences when they aren't in the g

This is a discussion on Why does the DB editor have FCS and nonexistent conferences when they aren't in the g within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why does the DB editor have FCS and nonexistent conferences when they aren't in the g

Looking at the DB editor, I clicked the "conferences" tab, and saw the conferences that are included in the game, along with FCS conferences like the Ivy League, Southland, and Big Sky (though no Missouri Valley), and nonexistent ones like the WAC, or ones named Generic, Fantasy, and Historic.

Why are these in the editor? Is there anything we can do with these functions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 04:18 PM   #2
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Re: Why does the DB editor have FCS and nonexistent conferences when they aren't in t

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopHammerTime69
Looking at the DB editor, I clicked the "conferences" tab, and saw the conferences that are included in the game, along with FCS conferences like the Ivy League, Southland, and Big Sky (though no Missouri Valley), and nonexistent ones like the WAC, or ones named Generic, Fantasy, and Historic.

Why are these in the editor? Is there anything we can do with these functions?

There is a fair amount of "clutter" from older version in the game throughout the tables. As of yet, no one has been able to add or remove conferences from the game.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Why does the DB editor have FCS and nonexistent conferences when they aren't in t

Ok. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »