Home

mjavon's Dynamic Dynasty Tool

This is a discussion on mjavon's Dynamic Dynasty Tool within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #81
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: mjavon's Dynamic Dynasty Tool

Mjavon,

Wanted to add to the thanks of the community for your superb work. I've tested this out a bit and will be putting it into use starting with my next dynasty season!

Haven't seen this in the thread so.. my question for future features: Considering the ability to randomize suffixes to recruits, would it be possible to edit the pool of names and randomize the naming of recruits?

I ask because for the past few seasons I've been going through each of my opponents and renaming their players. I know it's a minor thing but it's more fun to have different first and last names (like in real life) instead of 10 guys named Williams. Being able to press a button instead of doing it all myself would save a lot of time down the line and add to the immersion, if you will.

There are a lot of good name generators out there that could be of help.. lately I've been cross referencing between the massive list of modern last names here, the African-American name generator here and some other articles that list the top baby names of recent years.

Just some food for thought, if you can figure that out that would be really awesome, but if not, no worries, and thanks for the great work on this already!

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 07:17 PM   #82
Rookie

So I was finally able to use the tool and change my recruit names. I imported the new table into editor, saved, took off the .mc02 extension, replaced the file on modio and saved to my thumb drive.

When I try to load dynasty in Xbox 360 it says corrupt file. Any help?
Old 11-26-2017, 07:23 PM   #83
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemarc1
So I was finally able to use the tool and change my recruit names. I imported the new table into editor, saved, took off the .mc02 extension, replaced the file on modio and saved to my thumb drive.

When I try to load dynasty in Xbox 360 it says corrupt file. Any help?
Don't know anything about Modio, but if it works like Bruteforce, my guess is that you forgot to re-encrypt the file?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-26-2017, 11:17 PM   #84
Rookie

TheKingTodo's Arena

Something odd occurs when I use two files from the same Dynasty; one from before recruits are generated and one after. The file WITH generated recruits comes up with this error:

“You must first extract the MC02 / DB file from the roster!”

The other file loads just fine. How can I fix this?

Last edited by TheKingTodo; 11-26-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:55 PM   #85
Rookie

By re encrypt file, what exactly do u mean?

Sorry to be a pain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 10:34 PM   #86
Just started!

Great tool! Used it for the first time tonight and was impressed by all of the changes it. Can't wait to see how it affects my incoming freshman class. One thing that I would like to see added is a better helmet module. Every season I have to go into the editor and give players revo speeds and take out all of the older helmets. Would be great to be able to get through that with just a few clicks! Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm eager for the next update. Thank you so much
Old 11-27-2017, 10:40 PM   #87
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAA_Wildcat9476
Great tool! Used it for the first time tonight and was impressed by all of the changes it. Can't wait to see how it affects my incoming freshman class. One thing that I would like to see added is a better helmet module. Every season I have to go into the editor and give players revo speeds and take out all of the older helmets. Would be great to be able to get through that with just a few clicks! Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm eager for the next update. Thank you so much
by all the changes it made*

Probably should've read it before posting
Old 11-28-2017, 04:53 AM   #88
Rookie

DatGuy12x2's Arena

Question @mjavon or anyone else who would know. It maybe unrelated, I'm unsure yet so disregard if it is.

How many seasons have people have been able to use the tool so far? I've used the tool but I've noticed in a couple dynasties that I've only been able to use the tool for a couple seasons before things get wonky. Errors in the player attr. tab in the editor, games not loading and even freezing when advancing weeks on occasion. Would this be an issue with the tool or something I'm not doing right?

I've read in the editor thread that duplicate ids can also be the cause, as well as editing conferences & bowl bids right out the gate. Just want to be sure it's not the tool and see if I have to do something different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »