Home

Offensive schemes and tactics

This is a discussion on Offensive schemes and tactics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2022, 12:33 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Offensive schemes and tactics

Hello. I'm attempting to create A New England Patriots Playbook based on their Maddden 25 Playbook and these are the formations from Madden 25:

00: 5WR Patriot
01: Empty Y-Flex
11: Normal Patriots, Bunch Singleback, Split Patriot, Normal flex Wk Patriot,Normal Wing Pats,Y-Trips Wk, Pat Wing Trips,Trips TE, Bunch Shotgun, Normal Y-Slot
12: Deuce Wing, Ace Pair Twins,Ace,Ace Pair Flex,Ace Wing TE, Ace Tight Slots, Ace Trips Y-iso, Empty Ace Patriot
13:Jumbo Pair
21:TE Flip,Pro,Twins
22:Tight Pair

Whiie Not complete, i was able to find some formations similar to the ones above using Penn State's playbook and here they are:

01: Shotgun Empty Y-Flex
11: Ace Bunch, Ace Slot, Shotgun Bunch, Shotgun Trips TE, Shotgun Y-Trips Hb Wk
12:Ace Big, Ace Deuce Wing, Shotgun Twin TE Flex
13:Ace Jumbo Pair
21:Strong I Normal, Strong I Twins
22: I Form Twin TE

I'm trying to find the rest of the formations and I have no idea which playbook type would contain the rest of the formations. Can someone help?
Old 10-10-2022, 05:23 PM   #234
Rookie

Chasethefalcon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakernk
Hello. I'm attempting to create A New England Patriots Playbook based on their Maddden 25 Playbook and these are the formations from Madden 25:

00: 5WR Patriot
01: Empty Y-Flex
11: Normal Patriots, Bunch Singleback, Split Patriot, Normal flex Wk Patriot,Normal Wing Pats,Y-Trips Wk, Pat Wing Trips,Trips TE, Bunch Shotgun, Normal Y-Slot
12: Deuce Wing, Ace Pair Twins,Ace,Ace Pair Flex,Ace Wing TE, Ace Tight Slots, Ace Trips Y-iso, Empty Ace Patriot
13:Jumbo Pair
21:TE Flip,Pro,Twins
22:Tight Pair

Whiie Not complete, i was able to find some formations similar to the ones above using Penn State's playbook and here they are:

11: Ace Bunch, Ace Slot, Shotgun Bunch, Shotgun Trips TE, Shotgun Y-Trips Hb Wk
12:Ace Big, Ace Deuce Wing, Shotgun Twin TE Flex
13:Ace Jumbo Pair
21:Strong I Normal, Strong I Twins
22: I Form Twin TE

I'm trying to find the rest of the formations and I have no idea which playbook type would contain the rest of the formations. Can someone help?
If you just go into the playbook editor and compare it to the formations you see in Madden 25, you will be able to find all of the formations that you are looking for. Looking through a made playbook is limiting in hunting for formations
Old 10-10-2022, 08:35 PM   #235
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasethefalcon
If you just go into the playbook editor and compare it to the formations you see in Madden 25, you will be able to find all of the formations that you are looking for. Looking through a made playbook is limiting in hunting for formations
I was able to find some more formations that are close to the Madden 25 NE Patriots playbook and here they are:
00 personnel: Shotgun 5Wr Trips
11:Ace Bunch, Ace Slot,Shotgun Bunch, Shotgun Normal Wing Wk, Shotgun Normal Y-Slot, Shotgun Split Close, Shotgun Trips Te, Shotgun Y-Trips Hb Wk
12: Ace Big, Ace Deuce Wing, Shotgun Ace, Shotgun Twin Te Flex
13: Ace Jumbo Pair
21: Strong I Normal, Strong I Twins
22: I form Twin Te
Not sure its completed yet, but i am still trying to find the right formations. Found some of these formations by looking at the Penn State, University of California. and Kansas JayHawks Playbooks and want to continue doing this way, but i dont know if NE Patriots formations can be found in an AIr Raid, Spread, or Pro Playbooks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2022, 01:22 PM   #236
Rookie

Hello.

I just created a West coast offense custom playbook based on the Madden 25 and now I'm trying figure the player archetypes. I used the player archetypes from the Kansas City Cheifs offense from Madden 25, but i'm having some issues. Here are the archetypes:

QB1: West Coast Qb( mobility and short accuracy/Accuracy)
Qb2:West Coast Qb( mobility and short accuracy/Accuracy)
HB1: Receving Hb( Catching and Elusiveness)
Hb 2:Receving Hb( Catching and Elusiveness
FB: Blocking( Strenght, Run/Impact Blocking)
WR 1: Possession( Catch in Traffic)
WR 2: Possession( Catch in Traffic)
Wr 3:WR 1: Possession( Catch in Traffic)
TE 1: Receving( Catching and Route Running)
TE 2: Receving( Catching and Route Running)
Lt 1: Pass Blocking( Strength,Pass Blocking and Awareness)
LG 1:Zone Blocking( Run Blocking,Agility, and Acceleration)
C 1:Pass Blocking( Strength,Pass Blocking and Awareness)
Rg1:Pass Blocking( Strength,Pass Blocking and Awareness)
Rt:Run Blocker( Run Blocking,Strength, and Acceleration)

Only archtype I'm having trouble with is the Qb. Dont know if I should use a Balanced, Scrambler, or Pocket qb.
Old 10-26-2022, 04:42 PM   #237
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Sorry if this has been asked, but what about the best Sim Playbook? Run/Pass percentage as well?
Old 01-17-2023, 02:57 PM   #238
Rookie

Hello.

I'm thinking about making an Andy Reid playbook, but i have no idea where to Start. Can some one help? I found these formations from Madden 07's Philadelphia's Playbook on Playbook Gamer's Website that i thought about using as a basis, but I can't seem to find them on Ncaa 14:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0...gM/mobilebasic

Last edited by rakernk; 01-23-2023 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Adding another sentence

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »