Home

Big 10 schedule question please help.

This is a discussion on Big 10 schedule question please help. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Big 10 schedule question please help.

Hello, I would like to customize my conference, so that Neb, Col, A&M, & Mizz, all return to the big 12, and the Big 10 goes back to how it was before the addition of Neb. But no matter how much I try, I can't get the Big 10 to have Ohio St. Play Mich,on the last weekend when the big 10 has 11 teams.
Is there any way I can make this happen? What week do I need to start conference play to guarantee they play on the last week of the season. Thanks for reading, and for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2018, 12:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Big 10 schedule question please help.

Not sure if it matters at all, I'm on PS3.
Old 12-27-2018, 03:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Shouldn’t they automatically play? I haven’t had this issue and I play in the big 10 as PSU

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-28-2018, 09:27 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsuFan458
Shouldn’t they automatically play? I haven’t had this issue and I play in the big 10 as PSU

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I believe he wants them to play on a specific weekend.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:34 PM   #5
Rookie

Yes I would like them to play their last game of the season like always. But if you bring back the old big 12 with Col, Neb, A&M and Miss. And bring the Big 10 back to 11 teams. Ohio St. & Michigan don't play each other as their last game. Not the biggest deal, but frustrating.
Just didn't know if you bring back the Big 10 to 11 teams if there was any way to make this happen. If you had to start conference play on a certain week or if there was another trick.
Thanks for reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2019, 10:11 AM   #6
Rookie

Yeah if you remove Nebraska from the Big 10 and bring it back to 11 teams.
I didn't know if there was a specific week to start so they could play last week of season like in real life.
This is on ps3. Works great if you have 12 teams, 11 teams, seems to mess up the schedule.
Old 01-13-2019, 03:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I assume that Ohio St.-Michigan is the penultimate game being played in Week 14 and the final game is played in week 15. Is the correct?

If so, I'm not sure that you can do anything without the editor. There's a few programming features working against you:

1. Certain games are programmed to be played in certain weeks.
2. Week 15 is only an option on the schedule when there are less than 12 teams in a conference.
3. If you're going from a 12+ conference to less, the pre-programmed rival games will usually stay in Week 14, while the overall schedule adjusts to have a final game in week 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy66
Yes I would like them to play their last game of the season like always. But if you bring back the old big 12 with Col, Neb, A&M and Miss. And bring the Big 10 back to 11 teams. Ohio St. & Michigan don't play each other as their last game. Not the biggest deal, but frustrating.
Just didn't know if you bring back the Big 10 to 11 teams if there was any way to make this happen. If you had to start conference play on a certain week or if there was another trick.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited by ZN30; 01-13-2019 at 03:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »