Home

How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2020, 11:16 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

The numbers seem very skinny... how did you do that?
Old 01-08-2020, 11:20 PM   #34
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Yep, it was easy! I just noted down the decimal codes of my team's 3 primary colors and then was able to change the facemask and chinstrap of the ALT helmet to blue, and swap the number colors around. It worked like a charm!

Next I'm going to try to change my primary jerseys to blackout jerseys, and then either blue, black, or white pants. I haven't decided yet, but once I get all the fields down I should be able to change the colors of those jerseys whenever I feel like it which will be fun to make special uniforms for different games! Hopefully I can even make some yellow jerseys too.

Last question since you guys seem to have all the answers: Are you able to change the style of your jersey? My away jersey has stripes on the sleeves and I would love to make it so that it has numbers on the sleeves and no stripes (like what my home jersey has). It seems like it would just be a matter of modify the jersey style number to match the style my home jersey has, and then changing a modifier so that the numbers show up on the sleeves (probably changing a 0 to 1 or vice versa). I just wasn't sure if any of you guys had tried doing that and possibly knew the fields for that specific information! If so, great! If not, I will have to take some free time to test things and see if I can figure it out.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey

Last edited by moose141; 01-09-2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:22 AM   #35
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

I didn’t alter anything with the Jersey #’s other than the color. I use the small font which may make them appear skinnier? I do not currently have access to the editor (not home) but the fields right before JCTA are tied to the font size:

0 - No Font
1 - Small Font
2- Medium Font
3 - Large Font

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2020, 01:05 PM   #36
Pro

Nebraska looks so much better with the plain white pants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEB 1.jpg (124.0 KB, 643 views)
File Type: jpg NEB 2.jpg (158.2 KB, 625 views)
File Type: jpg neb 3.jpg (32.6 KB, 632 views)
Old 01-09-2020, 05:00 PM   #37
Pro

I opened the editor with a regular dynasty mode, no teambuilder. imported the uniforms tab from another dynasty with teambuilder teams and it gave the normal 24 slots. going to see if I can use the uniforms without having to have a teambuilder team in dynasty. never understood the 802 or 803 if the columns for all changes you can make are there. so could we possibly mod 24 uniforms and not just 12?
Old 01-09-2020, 10:52 PM   #38
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Looking at the numbers for the colors, 3 of the 4 seem to correspond with a base 10 (decimal) conversion to base 16 (hex).

In other words, the 16774908 for the white could be converted to FFF6FC, for those more familiar with the RGB color scale. Black converts to 000000, and the Battle Gray converts to 666666.

The only problem is the blue, the 18359368 converts to 1182448 in hexadecimal (which is an invalid RGB color).

I am just mentioning this because it would be nice to have an easy way to convert colors using a simple formula, instead of having to look for colors and their assigned number in the editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkNation

Make note of the 3 primary colors related to your team. Examine your team's jerseys in-game while using the chart from the OP. This should make it fairly easy to decipher which # corresponds to each color. Make note of each of the #'s and it's as simple as changing each field in the OP to the color you want. If you have any experience with the editor, it become easy pretty quickly.

Xavier Musketeers Jersey Colors

White - 16774908
(the color used for Charlotte in the Team Directory posted on here. Very nice/clean looking)

Dark/Battle Gray - 6710886
(From a Holy Cross team I created. Similar to that of Tennessee. Shown in the 2nd picture and is much darker than that of helmets/pants in 1st pic)

Blue - 18359368

Black - 0

I'm still experimenting and haven't come across how to change the font style for the #'s. I'm also currently trying to figure out which fields relate to showing your teams logo on the collar, jersey, pants.

JCTA - Changes name on front jersey above # on Home/Primary Jersey
JCTB - Changes front name on Away Jersey
JCTC - Changes front name on Alt 1 Jersey
JCTD - Changes font name on Alt 2 Jersey (Changed 'XAVIER' to 'MUSKIES' in 2nd pic)

*Type the name you want in ALL CAPS
Old 01-10-2020, 08:02 AM   #39
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
Looking at the numbers for the colors, 3 of the 4 seem to correspond with a base 10 (decimal) conversion to base 16 (hex).

In other words, the 16774908 for the white could be converted to FFF6FC, for those more familiar with the RGB color scale. Black converts to 000000, and the Battle Gray converts to 666666.

The only problem is the blue, the 18359368 converts to 1182448 in hexadecimal (which is an invalid RGB color).

I am just mentioning this because it would be nice to have an easy way to convert colors using a simple formula, instead of having to look for colors and their assigned number in the editor.
Interesting. The only issue is I can't fathom my TeamBuilder team is the only one that has a primary color that's an invalid RGB color. The blue was taken directly from the Xavier logo via SportsLogos
Old 01-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #40
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Is this still for Teambuilder teams only? Or teams already on the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »