Home

EA College Football News & Info

This is a discussion on EA College Football News & Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2022, 06:06 AM   #177
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA College Football News & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
It is certainly doable. MLB the Show has a fantastic create-a-team dynamic with art program and everything you need.

That makes the game more fun.
I do hope that even if Teambuilder isn't there, that there is a stadium template like there was with the Teambuilder. I do want to be able to customize field and select the type of stadium. Even if it isn't an advanced stadium creator suite, I hope we can choose a stadium template and customize it from there. I want my created team to play in a dome stadium. So at the very least, I would like to choose a stadium like the Tulane or Syracuse stadium and customize the field from there.

I doubt we could import stadium sounds, so I hope there is a bank of stadium sounds available I'm game so that we could set it up for our created team.
Old 09-17-2022, 12:26 PM   #178
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Well they better announce something soon, because I saw a guy on Twitter say that EVEN THOUGH it was announced by EA, EVEN THOUGH there's a semi-concrete date, EVEN THOUGH there's been several articles and tons of information, he'll believe this game actually happens when he sees it on the shelf.

(Emphasis added by me)
Old 09-17-2022, 01:00 PM   #179
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
I know why people don't want the Madden engine (it sucks) but a company making two separate engines for the same sport makes no sense from a logistical standpoint.

They should be treated as different sports as the gameplay and features are so different
Old 09-17-2022, 01:38 PM   #180
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Well they better announce something soon, because I saw a guy on Twitter say that EVEN THOUGH it was announced by EA, EVEN THOUGH there's a semi-concrete date, EVEN THOUGH there's been several articles and tons of information, he'll believe this game actually happens when he sees it on the shelf.

(Emphasis added by me)
I anticipate you're going to see something soon, maybe a big announcement around the college football playoffs. My thinking is based on the facts that EA recently added a lot of branding / marketing experts to 12-month contracts. And there are a couple of more openings for the same thing posted on their job boards. EA is on the hunt for a new Director for this department as well: https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/174553...rican-football
Old 09-17-2022, 01:46 PM   #181
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
They should be treated as different sports as the gameplay and features are so different
Football should be treated as a different sport than football?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2022, 01:57 PM   #182
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod
I anticipate you're going to see something soon, maybe a big announcement around the college football playoffs. My thinking is based on the facts that EA recently added a lot of branding / marketing experts to 12-month contracts. And there are a couple of more openings for the same thing posted on their job boards. EA is on the hunt for a new Director for this department as well: https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/174553...rican-football
That's interesting. If they have secured player NIL for schools all across the country they could market the game in the local footprint of each school using a player or players from that school.

Short video of the player talking and then a short clip of him making a play in the game.
Old 09-17-2022, 06:35 PM   #183
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
It is certainly doable. MLB the Show has a fantastic create-a-team dynamic with art program and everything you need.

That makes the game more fun.

Agreed. Except the only problem with MLB The Show’s create a team is you can only create one home uniform and one away uniform. If teambuilder is back I certainly hope it is with multiple alternate uniforms. Pretty much how college football is now anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2022, 06:43 PM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinMcSuck
Agreed. Except the only problem with MLB The Show’s create a team is you can only create one home uniform and one away uniform. If teambuilder is back I certainly hope it is with multiple alternate uniforms. Pretty much how college football is now anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Not sure how much space multiple uniforms would take up but I agree more is better but 2 are better than nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »