Home

Sim Gaming Network

This is a discussion on Sim Gaming Network within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-04-2024, 11:39 AM   #65
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Sim Gaming Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3816
Everything exact, watched your whole video, then scrolled back, paused as needed and made changes step by step.
also curious as you provided 2 different games with 4 different teams if you were in play now vs dynasty? the game plays different so thats important.

going forward on AA also moving DPI to 25-35 range and its been a huge improvement in qb accuracy

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2024, 11:40 AM   #66
Rookie

dar3816's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I personally am not a fan of 0 speed. I just think it is incorrect PERSONALLY. Im a 45 speed guy. I think it is more balanced PERSONALLY.
In your case, try raising it till you get that outside feel you want. Try 25 and then raise or lower from there. Its all personal preference. Make the game yours.
I’m actually moving it back to 48. I have had the best games there. I’m about to combine Schnaidt’s penalty sliders with Matt10’s player and cpu sliders and see what happens.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:41 AM   #67
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin
Loving these sliders Scnaidt1! What XP sliders are you using?
I am waiting for the big title update to drop before I spend any time testing those going forward. I just used my spreadsheets I had from my previous testing and looked at what numbers were needed to keep the balance of 90 ovrs and went with that. I posed the full xp sliders on both in my discord and youtube community page. but fair warning, they are simply place holder for now lol

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-04-2024, 11:43 AM   #68
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3816
I’m actually moving it back to 48. I have had the best games there. I’m about to combine Schnaidt’s penalty sliders with Matt10’s player and cpu sliders and see what happens.
nothing good

because you have to adjust user and cpu gameplay sliders to compensate for the affects of the penalties...

so if you plug in my penalties and use his gameplay sliders which were not designed to adjust the affects, it will not play well

the biggest thing with my set compared to others is how i use auto subs to manipulate the gameplay, folks are obsessed with player rotations being realistic but unfortunately, like others have said, havent had that in a EA game for a decade. at this point. use other tools for that and do what gets you the best. gameplay. possible. period.

Old 08-04-2024, 11:46 AM   #69
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

BINGO. Auto subs make all the difference in the world. Been playing around with different numbers and the effect of them are quite noticeable. Now I don't like speed parity at 0, I prefer 35, but other then that, this is game changer.

Now the penalty thing been a thing on OS for over a decade now. Been many threads on it. Only difference is now penalties actually work now and some are very powerful. IMO because they work, too many people jumped the gun and cranked them up to 95 or 99 just to get more of them. When in reality even on 50 you will get quite a bit of them anyway.

Lowering the face mask slider was huge. I lowered mine to 25. Tackling has never been better. Matter of fact I am seeing way more fumbles now too, punch outs, and even more 2 man or more tackles.[/quote]

right! and some of the penalty sliders dont even impact the amount of calls made, like DPI for example...facemask is another

I have been using penalties to manipulate gameplay for years, the problem was I was setting them first to try and get realistic rates then compensating with the gameplay sliders

I have finally abandoned that as i feel the gameplay sliders being touched impacts gameplay too much and I am trying to avoid it at all costs....this is also why I am using AA and All Pro in Madden 25 as they are designed to be the most even between user and CPU...because with this setup and theory, every change impacts both the user and cpu equally so having them equal to begin with is important.

Old 08-04-2024, 12:54 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been using some other sliders that have been good but saw & watched this & found it an interesting approach. I've set them up in a test dynasty & played a few games & enjoyed the results. Both games were varied. Blew out FCS but & then lost a heartbreaker to Boise. These games were the first time I felt like I was getting somewhere with offense & able to generate consistent drives.

Setting the speed threshold at zero makes sense as there's a huge gap in skill & talent in the college game in real life. The lower threshold makes sense to replicate that. I can understand why some users don't like to go that low but the sliders are there to give us a choice.

Glad to hear you're doing an all pro set for M25. I'll be on the lookout for your video to see what you come up with for that. Having read comments from the former EA dev I've been using 95 in Madden & found it works really well for me on all pro. I found this setting works well with Armor & Sword's sliders but it's always interesting to see what others come up with & how their approach plays out.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Last edited by futtermansrule; 08-04-2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 01:52 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

I set DPI to 25 and HB Auto Sub at 80/70 per the pinned comment on the YouTube video.

Ran CPU v CPU, Georgia State at Georgia Tech. The pass completion was 63% for Georgia State, 60% for Georgia Tech (GT running the Army Option but had 10 passes with 6 completions).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2024, 02:00 PM   #72
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungerHenry
I set DPI to 25 and HB Auto Sub at 80/70 per the pinned comment on the YouTube video.

Ran CPU v CPU, Georgia State at Georgia Tech. The pass completion was 63% for Georgia State, 60% for Georgia Tech (GT running the Army Option but had 10 passes with 6 completions).
pretty good if you ask me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »