Home

Forme95 AA Default Cpu vs Cpu Sliders

This is a discussion on Forme95 AA Default Cpu vs Cpu Sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2024, 11:35 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Forme95 AA Default Cpu vs Cpu Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Here is the link to his. Hes done a great job.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...u-sliders.html
Do you feel like these do a good job of capturing ratings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2024, 08:35 AM   #26
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaN125
Am currently using these, starting today, in a 6-team dynasty of random teams. I've got to say, everybody has really good slider sets and I've tried them all. However, none are perfect, nor will they ever be. Maybe after the patch and roster update, some can get more accurate.

Really like your injury and fatigue sliders.

Oh, and Go Bucks! Hopefully we can get Simmons on this game, that would help with the Buckeye accuracy.!

These are a really good set, so far. Some expected blowouts, a couple of upsets, some shootouts, some defensive battles. The one thing that irks me about every single slider set is the excessive TFL's. I tried making my own set, increasing run blocking near max, and lowering tackling near min, was having good results, then bam, 20 tfl's for 1 team. The average per game should probably be near 10 both teams combined, and the games seem to always end up about 20 combined, no matter whose sliders are used. It's just a game flaw. If you lower the tackling to avoid this, you have some funky animations.

Thank you. I wasnt unhappy with these. Maybe a few tweaks after the big patch. I havent abandoned these.
The injury/fatigue was all credit to Armor. He is amazing at finding that balance.
TFL and Pancakes, Ive decided over years to worry less with those as long as "gameplay" was there.

MLB 23 FOREVER

Madden fun, but, will not buy another till its next gen only and they get rid of the extras (SS/XF, HFA, media, scenarios, game plan) or turn them down considerably.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 08-28-2024, 08:39 AM   #27
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emblem8375
Do you feel like these do a good job of capturing ratings?
That is the ultimate goal. I want ratings to actually matter. I want to long term dynasty/franchise. No point if no matter which QB I get, still plays the same whether hes a 66 or 96 rated QB.

So to answer the question, it really is to early till I can get through a couple seasons

MLB 23 FOREVER

Madden fun, but, will not buy another till its next gen only and they get rid of the extras (SS/XF, HFA, media, scenarios, game plan) or turn them down considerably.

Old 08-30-2024, 01:32 AM   #28
Rookie

Do you feel like you get good HB rotation with this fatigue setting?
Old 08-30-2024, 08:35 AM   #29
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emblem8375
Do you feel like you get good HB rotation with this fatigue setting?
Dont chase that rabbit hole.

Both my backs (and my 3rd back when subbed in) get decent carries. HB, 3HB, PHB is your friend!!! For me, Judkins is HB and PHB, and Henderson is 3HB. Both see healthy amount of carries. That is how you get "rotation" if that is what you are looking for. Remember also that 3HB is NOT a 3rd down back. It is for an elusive/receiving style back.

MLB 23 FOREVER

Old 08-30-2024, 08:41 AM   #30
MVP

forme95's Arena

Update coming.

MLB 23 FOREVER

Old 08-30-2024, 08:41 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Dont chase that rabbit hole.

Both my backs (and my 3rd back when subbed in) get decent carries. HB, 3HB, PHB is your friend!!! For me, Judkins is HB and PHB, and Henderson is 3HB. Both see healthy amount of carries. That is how you get "rotation" if that is what you are looking for. Remember also that 3HB is NOT a 3rd down back. It is for an elusive/receiving style back.
Gotcha, thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2024, 08:35 AM   #32
Rookie

Used the updated set for 3-4 games yesterday. Curious to know if you're seeing a lot of guys running free behind the defense. Just had a WR go for like 350 yards haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »