Home

I'm starting to think.........

This is a discussion on I'm starting to think......... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 02:13 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: I'm starting to think.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
not true... it seems to me that my receivers drop MORE often if i try to manually catch... maybe i have a bad copy
It depend on the route. Manual catching work well for me long and meduim routes but on my shorter routes I still drop balls. Meaning routes that are no more than 5 yards.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:15 PM   #10
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Well i must have been blessed and got the perfet copy, cause the deep isn't any problem on my game, I play good D and i can defend it pretty darn well, there are a few that get away from me, and I haven't seen any of these 300 rushing yards game by any running back in the game. The only issue I have and it's a user issue, is that I can't pass that great.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-15-2005, 02:17 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

they shouldnt have to make you do it manually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 05:17 PM   #12
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I don't know. I have played only 6 games so far but Have had a normal amount of dropped passes. In fact I am completing about 70% of my passes. I get dropped passes a few per game but isn't there dropped passes in real football. Call me stupid but I think people drop the ball
Old 07-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

There is no such thing as a bad copy. Whatever you have programmed onto the CD/DVD from a code and content standpoint is what it is. ALL copies have the same information on them. There is no such thing as one copy of the game with one kind of code programmed and another copy with another kind of code programmed into it. Now there is such thing as a bad "copy" as in they screwed up in the duplicatoin process and your CD/DVD is dammaged and wont work or skips, or something like that. But if you put a scratch on your CD but the game still plays, not all of a sudden are you gonna start having dropped passes, sheesh.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:01 PM   #14
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
not true... it seems to me that my receivers drop MORE often if i try to manually catch... maybe i have a bad copy
Maybe you're not timing the catch right or your WRs aren't good. I dunno what to tell you, it's working alright for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »