Home

Conference Invite?

This is a discussion on Conference Invite? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #57
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Conference Invite?

Rivals do not change.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:33 AM   #58
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Does anyone know if it's possible to get ND an invite to the Big Ten as an independent? Last year I tried to get them an invite, but only the MAC offered. From experimenting in the past I've gotten MAC teams invites to the Big Ten, but I don't want ND to play in the MAC for a while before they can come to the Big Ten. I'm hoping for them to be able to go straight to the Big Ten.
well as Army, I've received invites from the ACC, Big East, and the MAC. You have to consider the many factors involved. Not only do you have to be good, but a team has to suck bad in that conference that year. Both of the times I was offered an invite to a big conference, they were replacing a team that won one game or something.

I've recently won the NC and didn't receive an invite...guess they figured I like being independent.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:08 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

What is so fun about going undefeated every year?
Old 10-29-2006, 01:24 AM   #60
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

well first off, you pretty much have to be undefeated to win a NC in this game. And secondly, I choose to be independent so I can keep the level of my opponents very high. If you're in the big east or ACC, you pretty much face the same teams every year and only have a few OOC games. I can schedule whoever I want.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #61
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Finally got around to my first Pac 10 game in Corvalis vs Oregon St who was ranked 18th...i was #15....they are by far the best team i've played in a couple of years....their whole starting offense apart from their WR's were 90s or better....they got out to an early 24-0 lead...at the half i was down 27-7 but I managed to come back and take the lead 49-41 with under 2:30 left in the 4th....they managed to drive down the field with ease and got a reversal from the booth on an obvious TD that the refs called out at first...it was a good call....then their impact RB dragged by DT into the endzone for the 2 point conversion...i ended up getting the ball back and threw an INT on their 35 when my qb got hit while throwing the ball....they got hte ball back with 30 secs and left and got to midfield....they ended up gettin a Hail Mary with no time left to win by 7 in my first Pac 10 game.....definately the best game ive played on 2k7....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2006, 02:15 PM   #62
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Is it possible to get an invite to the SEC if you are an ACC team like Wake Forest? I don't want to stop using my team but I would really like to go back to the SEC.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:33 AM   #63
Rookie

tedknick's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Is it possible to get an invite to the SEC if you are an ACC team like Wake Forest? I don't want to stop using my team but I would really like to go back to the SEC.
TheAub got invited from the Big East to the ACC in his CAT dynasty, so it seems possible. Or do you think EA believes that the Big East is inferior to the ACC and allows that switch?
Old 11-04-2006, 11:13 AM   #64
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedknick
TheAub got invited from the Big East to the ACC in his CAT dynasty, so it seems possible. Or do you think EA believes that the Big East is inferior to the ACC and allows that switch?
They could view the Big East as inferior. They might have a ranking system built in based on conferences. I wonder if they would consider the ACC inferior to the SEC. My location shouldn't be a problem for an invite if it was possible. Then again, I probably have to do a little better to get the invite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »