Home

Is it true? No 1AA again?

This is a discussion on Is it true? No 1AA again? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2007, 10:17 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Is it true? No 1AA again?

hey i went to howard university and they suck horribly...but its my school dammit...

anyways years ago they used our band for the music in the game now they cant even show us some luv?????????????
Old 07-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #10
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by arseniotall
yea this makes no sense..."next" gen should b called "next time" gen

nominate this post of the year
Old 07-15-2007, 10:40 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8rockerasu
I know this has been speculated about for forever, but can anyone confirm that there are no 1AA schools in the next gen versions of this game? I graduated from App State, the back to back, defending 1AA champ, and if I can't play as them, I'll settle for playing an upscaled PS2 version on my PS3. Thanks!
SWEET another App fan on OS, I am not alone after all! Also I have always been upset by how EA thinks of 1-AA, like they are scum football players who can hardly run a correct play, but look at how many players in the NFL are form 1-AA or lower and how successful that they are. Not to mention that in any given year the Top 5-10 teams from 1-AA could easily finish around .500 in a medium class 1-A conference. For those of you who laugh at that statement you must not ever watch 1-AA or if you do you are watching the wrong teams, because there really are some very talented FOOTBALL players that can hold their own in higher levels of competition. One being App St running back Kevin Richardson who ran for a record 30 TDs last year. Oh and BTW you know why he came to App, He had never even heard of us until he saw App in an NCAA Football video game and used our team to play with and liked how they were in the game. True story, so keeping us out of the current gen may seem painless to 90%+ of you, but it really is important to us smaller guys to get as much recognition and exposure as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
Listen....

NOBODY CARES ABOUT APPALACHIAN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes, I'm am a current UMass student and still upset about the game)

Seriously, I would love to have "D-1AA" teams so I could use UMass.
LOL UMass, you guys rioted after you LOST a title game, I still haven't figured that one out. At least your 200 fans that showed up were real pleasant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
Grand Valley would kill App State
I am a GV fan because I like to see the smaller schools get recognition when they deserve it, but come on. LOL

Last edited by thmst30; 07-16-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:22 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

There isn't even alternate uniforms, so why would they make 1AA teams? I would rather have alternate uniforms than creating uniforms for 1AA teams very few people will use. I think that is the problem with Next Gen. It is easy to create art content on the old systems, but the next gen systems it takes much longer due to the detail. That's probably why there isn't 1AA or alternate uniforms.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:25 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 25

Well actually there are alt unis becuase they made them LAST YEAR, but for some reason didn't include them on the disc. So I doubt they spent too much if any time on alts this year. So why not give us some 1-AA, you don't even have to do all of them how about just the top 25 or something and give them all generic stadiums, like on the last gen versions. I know this is not a pressing issue at all for most, but it really would be nice to have them in.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:36 AM   #15
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm a WCU alum, so not seeing App State again ever in my life will be great.

EA seemed to only have the 1AA teams so users could have them as creampuff teams to schedule. They only half assed the rosters and unis. EA gave them all generic stadiums and fight songs too. Might as well leave them out than half *** the effort. I mean, is every D1A stadium even in the game this year?

How laughable...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 12:36 AM   #16
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin
There isn't even alternate uniforms, so why would they make 1AA teams? I would rather have alternate uniforms than creating uniforms for 1AA teams very few people will use. I think that is the problem with Next Gen. It is easy to create art content on the old systems, but the next gen systems it takes much longer due to the detail. That's probably why there isn't 1AA or alternate uniforms.
I'd much rather play w/ 1AA teams than have alt. unis. I used to love taking the 1AA schools and making them power houses. Some of the most classic games I've had have come w/ using those teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »