Home

Question for you LSU dynasty owners

This is a discussion on Question for you LSU dynasty owners within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Question for you LSU dynasty owners

Ciao a tutti--

I played a few games as LSU and found something weird. As we all know, LSU is the only team that wears white at home. I played a game at Mississippi State, and they wore white which forced me to wear purple. I couldn't change it either. I could select MSU and switch to maroon tops, but when I reselected LSU to play as them, it was defaulted back to purple jerseys.

Was this an anomaly and MSU really uses white at home, or will it always select purple on the road for LSU (changing the norm for the home team) because LSU wears white at home?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 10-29-2007 at 02:51 PM. Reason: i r teh gud spelr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Question for you LSU dynasty owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Ciao a tutti--

I played a few games as LSU and found something weird. As we all know, LSU is the only team that wears white at home. I played a game at Mississippi State, and they wore white which forced me to wear purple. I couldn't change it either. I could select MSU and switch to maroon tops, but when I reselected LSU to play as them, it was defaulted back to purple jerseys.

Was this an anomaly and MSU really uses white at home, or will it always select purple on the road for LSU (changing the norm for the home team) because LSU wears white at home?
You can always start the game right after changing MSU to their dark jerseys and then once the game starts switch sides.

As for whether or not MSU normally wears white at home, I'll leave it to the the MSU alums and fans let you know, as I don't know or even care...
Old 10-29-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
You can always start the game right after changing MSU to their dark jerseys and then once the game starts switch sides.

As for whether or not MSU normally wears white at home, I'll leave it to the the MSU alums and fans let you know, as I don't know or even care...
I'm 99.5% certain that LSU is the only team that wears white at home. I was thinking that maybe MSU wears white only against LSU just to screw with them or something.

Would changing sides screw up my user stats or anything? Obviously we could always go undefeated if we simply switched to the winning team before the last play of the game, so I'd guess that the game may not record your user stats if you switch sides. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't differentiate between me playing as MSU for 31:59 and then switching to LSU for 00:01 and crediting me with the win and if I were to switch to LSU before the first kickoff and then play all 32:00 as LSU.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:41 PM   #4
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm 99.5% certain that LSU is the only team that wears white at home. I was thinking that maybe MSU wears white only against LSU just to screw with them or something.

Would changing sides screw up my user stats or anything? Obviously we could always go undefeated if we simply switched to the winning team before the last play of the game, so I'd guess that the game may not record your user stats if you switch sides. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't differentiate between me playing as MSU for 31:59 and then switching to LSU for 00:01 and crediting me with the win and if I were to switch to LSU before the first kickoff and then play all 32:00 as LSU.
Not sure about user stats, but how many times a season will you be playing MSU?
Old 10-29-2007, 04:43 PM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

Well, it'll only be once, but my question was, does the game always makes LSU wear purple on the road since they always wear white at home? This goes against the home teams wishes (in reality, LSU would ALWAYS wear white since they were white at home, and everyone else makes them wear white on the road), but this might be what the computer is doing. If this is the case, then it'll be an issue for every LSU road game, and not just when they play Mississippi State.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »