Home

Potential Gamekiller: ZERO pass rush

This is a discussion on Potential Gamekiller: ZERO pass rush within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2008, 11:36 AM   #33
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Potential Gamekiller: ZERO pass rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
CDJ and Rhombic said that they talked to the producers or the people who they could talk to about the game. And, almost all the community guys complained about the pass rush, the "producers" said that they still have time to tweak it enough to help the gamers.

have any quotes/links??

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 05-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #34
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
CDJ and Rhombic said that they talked to the producers or the people who they could talk to about the game. And, almost all the community guys complained about the pass rush, the "producers" said that they still have time to tweak it enough to help the gamers.
That would be HUGE. We need a fix though, not some band-aid that will open up other issues. We could edit every ones Finesse Move and Power Move and Break Block, but that is a bandaid to the issue, not a fix. I have faith in EA to come through, seems like they are finally listening to the community

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:11 PM   #35
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
have any quotes/links??
I would like a link as well.

The cpu quick snap I could manage somehow, but no pass rush is a huuuuugggeee letdown if true. Makes the passing game become a skeleton drill.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #36
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
I'm feeling the same way. If this is in fact a problem, I seriously doubt it will be fixed before release. Our only hope would be sliders, but according to AA, the slider adjustments aren't helping. I wonder if this is the reason those guys are seeing less turnovers, specifically ints, in the game. Is this how they're fixing the INT problem? I think one of the reasons the CPU QB threw so many bad passes and ints last year was due to pressure... the CPU QB would force it and make bad throws. Now we're seeing the opposite; with no pressure, the CPU is throwing high completion %.
I made a similar comment about the QB improvement relating to this in another thread and feared if a patch were released that it would break the QB ai.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

This is the best i could find, the podcast said more.

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...2&postcount=13

Rhombic states that he had time to talk to the producers of NCAA and Madden for a little bit of time.

He also states that the a patch would be the best chance of overall change in the game for D-Line pressure.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:43 PM   #38
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
This is the best i could find, the podcast said more.

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...2&postcount=13

Rhombic states that he had time to talk to the producers of NCAA and Madden for a little bit of time.

He also states that the a patch would be the best chance of overall change in the game for D-Line pressure.
thanks

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #39
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm gonna keep my head up high about this issue until I see first hand. I can't really kid myself into thinking I'm not going to buy it day one. Hopefully this does get addressed. With this many of the people they brought in to check out the game, you've got to figure EA is going to take this matter very seriously and try to get some kind of fix, even if it is a patch to help matters. Only time will tell.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:09 PM   #40
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
That would be.....AWESOME! I think they'll come through. They have some time left. If it came out in a patch, we wouldn't see it until the bowl season just like last year. I won't get my hopes up for a patch. Then again, FIFA 08 came out with a patch pretty quickly and I think Madden did too (I didn't buy it so I can't remember).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »