Home

Online Cheese

This is a discussion on Online Cheese within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #49
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Online Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
Hating on what??? I have plenty of friends that have played you and they let me know how you played against them and they are all sim players. Thats why we have never played because I refuse to play you.
Oh really? Whatever liar. I'm dying to know who these friends are. And I would love to know how I "played against them". If dropping back in the pocket and picking ur arse apart with QB vision isn't sim then sure thats it. I've played one member of your little xSOGx group and he was as far from "sim" as possible. Is using Notre Dame with Demitrius Jones (QB #3) and running option every play what you guys call sim??? Must be lmao. Sounds like those "plenty of friends" are a bunch of lying sore losers to me.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #50
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK JAMES 1914
Oh really? Whatever liar. I'm dying to know who these friends are. And I would love to know how I "played against them". If dropping back in the pocket and picking ur arse apart with QB vision isn't sim then sure thats it. I've played one member of your little xSOGx group and he was as far from "sim" as possible. Is using Notre Dame with Demitrius Jones (QB #3) and running option every play what you guys call sim??? Must be lmao. Sounds like those "plenty of friends" are a bunch of lying sore losers to me.
Im not going to argue with you we will see when the game drops.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 06-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #51
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
Im not going to argue with you we will see when the game drops.
You don't have to argue. There was no argument. You are the one who felt the need to bad mouth me. You were the one claiming I use so many glitches and so forth when that isn't true. Everyone whose played me knows that isn't true, yet you felt the need to say so and you haven't even played me!!!! There is and was no argument. This one is on you. I was here to put my input on this thread. You started the badmouthing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »