Home

realistic date when game is %100...

This is a discussion on realistic date when game is %100... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
realistic date when game is %100...

I've been holding off starting my dynasty after I've read all these issues and possible patches. When is a realistic estimate of when EA will fix these problems and I can finally start my dynasty? Is a gameplay patch a sure thing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: realistic date when game is %100...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabester24
I've been holding off starting my dynasty after I've read all these issues and possible patches. When is a realistic estimate of when EA will fix these problems and I can finally start my dynasty? Is a gameplay patch a sure thing?
Simple, if you want the GAME to mirror real life then get rid of your copy now because there will never be a patch that can make that happen

On the other hand, if you want to play a fun football VIDEOGAME then what are you waiting for? No patch is needed.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
Simple, if you want the GAME to mirror real life then get rid of your copy now because there will never be a patch that can make that happen

On the other hand, if you want to play a fun football VIDEOGAME then what are you waiting for? No patch is needed.

Nice to force your opinion on the guy. To answer the OP- first week in August appears to be the first patch which is mainly roster related, patch #2 sounds like sometime in september. Both of these i got from reading Adam posts.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:56 PM   #4
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Judging solely on patches from previous sports games I would say it'll be at least a month.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-23-2008, 11:57 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:

Amen, brother, havin a blast here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

slow down there...you put words in my mouth. I actually enjoy playing the game. I think it's a solid game and I'm certainly not expecting perfection. however, after reading though the forums, I've seen that its possible they might release a patch to fix some of the more noticeable flaws. I was just curious to know when a patch might be coming out because I don't want to start a Dynasty and then and then have it interrupted by a patch.

Last edited by sabester24; 07-24-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabester24
Thanks. so your saying that their is a definite gameplay patch in the works?
These are ordering to Adam (OMT), he didn't promise anything specific in the #2 patch but mentioned that its being done but mentioned something he thought was in it. The #1 patch is in certification now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »