Home

knocked over my table on this play....

This is a discussion on knocked over my table on this play.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 AM   #25
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: knocked over my table on this play....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
You guys are dumb for calling that cheese. It isn't like he got the snap and ran to the left or right 20 yards all of a sudden. The D-line crashed in his face and he was just trying to get out of it. I don't think half of you guys play online and just have this awful perception of online. I have played some cheeser's, but most of them are god awful. I consider cheeser's guys who put a WR or HB at QB and run the option or something similar. I'd love to see how you guys play the game....This is a play I had online that half of you'd probably consider cheesing too. http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/87595

I am also laughing at you ******s telling him to bump up the difficulty when he is playing a ranked game online. It was Northwestern's fault for trying to hit stick him 3 times, rather than making a simple tackle. You guys need to stop complaining, seriously.
I dont think that play was cheese at all to tell you the truth.

Its not nice to call people ******s though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 03:09 AM   #26
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

It is not nice to stereotype the whole online playing world as a bunch of cheeser's either.

Youtube
Old 08-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #27
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapo
Sargento,
Persnickety people.
Exceptional cheese.
^ ^
LOL...that's hilarious...

I think that play was cool...I mean there ARE plays that break down like that in CFB/NFL...The problem is, this game makes it look silly, or like "cheesing".

Regardless...it was fun for you and that is all that matters. Honestly...as much as the CPU makes plays like that on a regular basis it's fair enough for the user to do the same.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #28
Rookie

dlamb919's Arena

OVR: 4

since when did Donovan McNabb play for the U? awesome video
Old 08-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #29
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsb13
I agree with you. What are you supposed to do? Just take your thumbs of the sticks and take a sack? I think people go overboard with all this cheese stuff sometimes.
They do, people are so stuck on oldschool video gaming and football that they fail to realize that QBs make plays like this sometimes. ala Troy Smith vs PSU in 07. But the ones who usually call cheese are usually the horrible gamers who need a lot of rules and limitations when playing the game because they usually arent that good at the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjgbxx
im seriously pissing my pants right people are calling that "cheese" b/c i wouldnt let the defenders tackle me? lmao newbs
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
dude, you dont post that with any amount of pride.-sharpe chedder at best
You must not watch much football at all. He was using a fast QB at that. He was using some slow johnny nobody, he had a legit QB doing it. Plus he didnt go sprinting out of the pocket immediately. The pocket colapsed and made a play. Did you expect him to sit there and get sacked on purpose just because it happens more in real life.

I think its almost time to burn this phrase "cheese." Its getting ridiculous. Anytime a subpar gamer sees something he cant do, he calls it cheese. Get on the sticks, get in practice mode, and GetYaWeigtup.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Blend it all to-gedder with Colby, Swiss and Cheddar.

I think he was past the line when he threw it too. All I can say is that if you guys don't think that real cheese, than you must be experts on Velveeta.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #31
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Blend it all to-gedder with Colby, Swiss and Cheddar.

I think he was past the line when he threw it too. All I can say is that if you guys don't think that real cheese, than you must be experts on Velveeta.
Like the others have said, why is it cheese cause a fast QB scrambled away from d-linemen that got good pressure with no extra blitzing players to avoid? I despise cheesers as much as the next guy, but that's anything but cheesing in my opinion.

And to correct you, he was 2-3 yards behind the LOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #32
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

it was online so it couldnt have been on heisman who ever made that comment

and maybe one of the morons who are saying its cheese could enlighten me, this is the age of the dual threat QB in college and harris can run
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »