Home

NCAA Football 10 Info

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #33
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 10 Info

Thanks Adam! Appreciate the info and tahts good news to me. This could lead to some big (and more relaistic) changes in gameplay

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #34
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Nice info that is great news. I hate the lb and dbs having eyes in back of the head. Can you imagine seeing the eyes of a freshman QB taking his first snap in the Big house. Also I hope composure ties into this. Like when you guy is in the zone he should look confident or when there is no composure he looks nervous.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:47 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

I hope this feature works out but how will this effect man and zone defense,I can see this leading to a ton of zone coverage(the players in zone will always be looking at the QB) and man to man being useless again like this years game,I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything but zone defense in both madden and ncaa got way overplayed this year while man to man got burnt all to often,I have won games just calling cover2,cover3 all game,it made the games boring and very repetetive with no strategy.I hope atributes play a big part in this new feature.I enjoy NCAA alot more than Madden this year so anything new is a plus.

OFF TOPIC:Fix the stupid computer playcalling,lol,I hate when the computer calls 20 qb Options with a 60 spd QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Having the o-line pick up the blitz better with this would be great, and having attitude affect the explosiveness your d-lineman has of the snap would be nice. Because blitzing in this game is really week because 5 olineman will pick up 7 blitzers or if you overload a side everyone will get picked up
Old 02-06-2009, 09:56 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any chance for Super Conferences so leagues can make even teams or just be able to have 12 people play the teams they want?

Any chance for you to add the code for teams for 09' to upload their transfers so you don't have to take your league off line to keep them from leaving? *** Can't imagine this would take much time at all **
Old 02-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #38
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3

This whole PA concept sounds nice, but here's a few points to think about:
- If a DB/WR is looking back at the ball while running, he speed should actually go down just a bit. You cant run full speed with your head turned around.
- Coupled with the first point above, body physics needs to play a more important role here. Making plays is more than just seeing the ball. It's also about being able to pivot and adjust and whatnot. If proper body physics isnt incorporated into all of this then it's going to be crap. For example, if a ball is supposed to be thrown to a WRs inside shoulder, but at the last minute he realizes that it is coming towards his outside shoulder, the physics of turning his head and aligning his body need to significantly come into play here.
- There needs to be at least 2 ratings associated with this (offense and defense). 1) How quickly someone recognizes that ball and 2) his ability to adjust to the ball.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #39
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

I guess this will be the year of Wide Open Defense
Old 02-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Well... let's just say that PA won't effect these. Not sure if they are tuning any of these for 10.
Ummm ... if they don't tune those areas then what's the point? Half the issue with this game is the offenses ability to make every throw and always be on target and that catch ratings really don't matter because the receiver typically catches these perfect passes.

Right now, every throw is either a catch, an interception or a knockdown. There are no "in the turf" throws, overthrows, just misses.

Also, PLEASE, fix the curl routes. The proper time to throw a curl is during the move -- NOT AFTER! If a receiver makes his curl and the ball isn't there, the db will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »