Home

Blog post?

This is a discussion on Blog post? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #17
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Blog post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
Solidice- I guess it depends upon who you are. To me that is secondary stuff that I never noticed before (expect maybe the bowl endzone art). What I care about is the following: presentation, improved commentary, more trick plays, better special teams strategy (in order to block kicks), missing penalties (put these in: block in back, unsportsmanlike, late hit, illegal motion, tripping, etc.). I don't know how concerned EA's dev. team is with that list but all that is priority to me.
so you never notice there were never a real QB pocket? never notice the horrible pursuit angles? never notice that you could score on every single play if needed? never notice how easy it is to return kicks/punts for TDs? I don't know, I find it hard to believe those thing could go unnoticed.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

This is about the blog post, not presentation. Don't hijack threads. And the Madden team is improving it a lot this year, or Ian said so, but NCAA hasn't really had any good blogs and their game looks to be a lot worse than Madden this year, so I doubt NCAA's presentation is going to be anything special.

― Plato
Old 04-09-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

Quote:
What do you guys think the possibility is of us seeing an attempt by EA to improve presentation this year? Do you think we will see specific team entrances? What about an actual ESPN in studio weekly recap for dynasty mode (perhaps with Chris Fowler)?

I have a bad feeling we will get the same presentation we have received year in and year out but if they do announce major changes I will be stoked...
I'm pretty sure there will be some type of pre-game, whether it's team specific entrances or generic ones, or just players warming-up on the field or just actually showing the players on the field for the coin toss, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure something will be there for NCAA 10 based on what some of the Devs have said.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Old 04-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #20
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah I'm looking forward to the info today. Even blogged about it last night on my OS blog heh. I'm done checking the EA blog for it though, they're taking their sweet time lol.....

TBH, I have this belief than anybody who is still playing offline dynasties either thinks they suck and/or can't stand losing. It's absolutely no comparison in terms of the competition level and fun, and there are plenty of options for straight dynasty play these days. All those leagues are looking for members right now and now is a much better time than when 10 comes out. So if you can't stand losing, put on a diaper and get used to it, because in the end its' a helluva lot more fun.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
This is about the blog post, not presentation. Don't hijack threads. And the Madden team is improving it a lot this year, or Ian said so, but NCAA hasn't really had any good blogs and their game looks to be a lot worse than Madden this year, so I doubt NCAA's presentation is going to be anything special.
I love how you accuse me of hijacking this thread because I mentioned presentation, and yet you used this thread to trash talk NCAA and promote Madden. Who is the one doing the hijacking?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Solidice- The players being on the field for the coin toss has been on there before. That is nothing new. I expect EA to be able to come up with something a little more creative than that. If they don't at least have teams entrances, Corso talking about the keys to victory (or something to that effect), and players warming up, I will be sorely disappointed.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #23
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

Quote:
Solidice- The players being on the field for the coin toss has been on there before. That is nothing new. I expect EA to be able to come up with something a little more creative than that. If they don't at least have teams entrances, Corso talking about the keys to victory (or something to that effect), and players warming up, I will be sorely disappointed.
I never said it would be "new", but it's better than having the nothing we got now.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #24
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

Raczilla posted on Twitter:

"Lots of people are asking about the Online Dynasty video for NCAA 10. It should be up later today/tonight on ncaafootball.easports.com"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »