Home

Is anybody worried about this yet???

This is a discussion on Is anybody worried about this yet??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #17
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Is anybody worried about this yet???

^^yeah, we'll make it interesting this year
Old 04-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #18
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
fsu has been over-beastified on ncaa for the last 6-8 years.
That made me spit my water out my nose....hilarious, yet true.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #19
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAreaper26
I have the strange feeling that EA is going to make Alabama into a beast this year...
Is it a coincidence that an Auburn fan started this thread lol?

Auburn has usually been screwed over in the ratings in past years. I think you might be more worried about how bad they make Auburn this year rather than how good they make Bama.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Personally I think Auburn will be a lot better than last year and will at least get revenge on bama.
I sure hope Aubarn is better than last year but I will admit I wanted to keep Tubby there so when we beat Aubarn the next couple of years they wouldn't have an excuse. Gus Malzhan is a good off-co but I just don't think it will work at the Barn. I thought we had QB problems until I saw what AU QB's look like. Aubarn really needs to go into Georgia, Florida, and up the east coast and maybe Texas to get its prospects because Saban has proven that he will OWN the state in recruiting. I will say this I hope everybody including Auburn beats the **** out of UcheaT and Kiffin.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I have the strange feeling that EA is going to make Alabama into a beast this year...

With all of the issues going on in this country and the world for that matter.............you're ****ing worried about EA Sports making Alabama a tough team to play against on a video game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #22
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTider
Aubarn really needs to go into Georgia, Florida, and up the east coast and maybe Texas to get its prospects because Saban has proven that he will OWN the state in recruiting.
He proved that against Tuberville and his staff, he hasn't proven **** against Chizik and his staff recruiting wise. We'll see how it ends up, but it seems like we are doing really well recruiting so far.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

i have a feeling they will promote ithaca college from D-3 to D-1 and make them a huge beast...then again I also have a feeling I'm going to win Mega Millions one day.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #24
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

As a Birmingham Arkansas fan I can be unbiased and say Alabama should be an A on defense and a B on offense. They are replacing their FS, their corners were built up by the D-Line's ability to force 3rd and longs and provide a fierce pass rush. Javier Arenas is an excellent kick returner, but he isn't a great corner. The other guy (soph.?), in my opinion, is a much better corner and a possible future star. The LB's are solid with McLain being the best MLB in the SEC besides Florida's.

As far as offense, Bama has Mark Ingram and I belive Maze, Jones and McElroy are going to have All SEC years.

Auburn will be good, and along with Ole Miss will give Bama a lot of worries. Malzhan is probably the best co-ordinator hire this season and the Auburn offense will be a lot better than you think. As far as teh defense, I have no idea. I would say B- on offense and B on defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »