Home

Who You Running With in NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Who You Running With in NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2009, 02:27 AM   #49
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Who You Running With in NCAA 10

Online would be a lot more fun if people used the teams they liked instead of the power houses.

My first game ever played online was Louisville vs Ohio State, the guy cheezed a little, but he got cocky and tried to run up the score when he should have been running and taking knees. I won on a last second field goal. Played about 20+ games since then and it was all against power houses save for may be 3 games.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:45 AM   #50
Rookie

Crono139's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Online would be a lot more fun if people used the teams they liked instead of the power houses.
It doesn't bother me at all.

There's nothing like the feeling after beating a powerhouse with a mid-major school.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:56 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
I graduated from Penn State and I do run with them when I am up against a mega cheese ball online. PSU gives me enough talent to hang with anyone, any team, any style of play, including cheese farts.

For pure enjoyment though... I will go with IDAHO. They were the lowest rated team in '09 and I still found enough weapons offensively to compete with most players online. The QB's have solid arm strength and speed. The back up RB is better than the starter, and #22 WR is one of the fastest players in the game. I like taking down powerhouse teams with the lowest rated team online. That's the whole pt. to me. Yea, I lose often with them... but when I take down a top 10 team or when I have one of my tiny defenders running back an INT to the house, having to zig zag b/c he is being out run.... ahhh... that's sport for me.
Idaho would actually be fun but I still hate them...They suck so it would be a challenge plus they got cool new unifroms and the kibbie dome is......an odd place to play in...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 03:04 AM   #52
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

When i rent it, I will start off with Syracuse because i like a challenge and i am hopelessly attached to that team.

Then i will create Bizzaro world Syracuse, In Bizzaro World, Syracuse Didnt Hire greg robinson...
Old 06-28-2009, 03:11 AM   #53
Rookie

CandyEyes32's Arena

OVR: 6

My dynasty consists of 4 teams every year: Mississippi State Bulldogs, Tennessee Vols, Florida State Seminoles, and this year I am going to play with Alabama.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:36 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Playing with bama?^^^u call urself a volfan? I will be playing with the vols to see what Bryce brown has
Old 06-28-2009, 06:03 AM   #55
Pro

nightcreeper's Arena

OVR: 9

FSU ftw!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 12

offline N online against humans I play with Ohio State ONLY, thas my team N have been doing so since Bill walsh Football.....id love to play with them in an online dynasty but id have to find the right time to do so.......ill prolly use Oregon bc of their many uni combos N any other team I like to watch come Jan or Feb when im tired of doin the same OSU dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »